Chief operating officer
Clear Channel Outdoor
London, W1F 9JT
Date of birth
Along time ago
The best thing about my job is...
Having the ability to influence and change our business for the good.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The only certainty in life is change.
The best advice I've ever had is...
The mind is like a parachute, it works best when it's open.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be fretting over my growing debt at university.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Passionate, bright, creative people. Leaders who have turned around a business and made them incredibly successful.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
I don't get easily embarrassed.
The last time I was excited was...
When my four-year-old daughter started swimming recently.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Leading by example.
I really love...
Travelling to far-flung places, fine wines, skiing, West Brom and the cinema… not necessarily in that order.
I really wish I had...
Bought Apple shares in 1997 when Steve Jobs returned to take it over.
I really wish I hadn't...
Offered to host Xmas dinner last year as we ended up cooking for 15 family and friends.
The worst thing about me is...
My time-keeping… at least that's what my PA tells me all the time.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44