(020) 7803 2000
1, Paris Garden, London, , SE1 8NU
Date of birth
7 September 1971
The best thing about my job is...
Being part of the incredible MEC family.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
It's about how good you are and how much you want it.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Culture eats strategy for breakfast.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be in mobile.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Being in an industry and a business that is in charge of its own destiny.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Least said soonest mended, that's my motto.
The last time I was excited was...
Being invited to be in the A List, obviously.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
The usual things, mostly.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Read The Road.
The worst thing about me is...
I. Can't. Stop. Talking.
You might not know this but I'm...
Ridiculously happy inside.
- Midweight UX Designer - Comparison Site Source £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Producer - Creative Agency Source £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Digital Designer Source £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Account Director - B2B Technologies Source £36000 - £52000 per annum, London
- Operations Director (production) - Agency £70-75K Source £70000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'