(020) 7803 2000
1, Paris Garden, London, , SE1 8NU
Date of birth
7 September 1971
The best thing about my job is...
Being part of the incredible MEC family.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
It's about how good you are and how much you want it.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Culture eats strategy for breakfast.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be in mobile.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Being in an industry and a business that is in charge of its own destiny.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Least said soonest mended, that's my motto.
The last time I was excited was...
Being invited to be in the A List, obviously.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
The usual things, mostly.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Read The Road.
The worst thing about me is...
I. Can't. Stop. Talking.
You might not know this but I'm...
Ridiculously happy inside.
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne