(020) 7630 2320
Manning House, 22 Carlisle Place, London, SW1 1JA
Date of birth
28 November 1965
The best thing about my job is...
Meeting talented, clever, creative, amusing people everywhere I go.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
That the British public's love of dogs should not be underestimated.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Don't get botox. Grow a fringe.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Not buy an endowment mortgage.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Being caught crying (again) at the "always a woman" John Lewis ad.
The last time I was excited was...
Turning on the telly for Saturday night in with the family.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Lorraine Kelly meets Suzi Quatro.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
A more supportive sports bra.
I really wish I hadn't...
Bought an endowment mortgage.
The worst thing about me is...
My surname doesn't start with Aa.
You might not know this but I'm...
Growing a fringe.
- Senior Conceptual Copywriter - Ambitious, Strategic Agency ADLIB DOE, Bristol
- Head of UK Marketing Communications Adam Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Manchester
- Associate Marketing Director (Global Education) - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Chichester, West Sussex
- Senior PR Account Executive AF Selection £22000 - £23000 per annum, Manchester
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- The man who made Grey matter