(020) 7630 2320
Manning House, 22 Carlisle Place, London, SW1 1JA
Date of birth
28 November 1965
The best thing about my job is...
Meeting talented, clever, creative, amusing people everywhere I go.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
That the British public's love of dogs should not be underestimated.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Don't get botox. Grow a fringe.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Not buy an endowment mortgage.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Being caught crying (again) at the "always a woman" John Lewis ad.
The last time I was excited was...
Turning on the telly for Saturday night in with the family.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Lorraine Kelly meets Suzi Quatro.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
A more supportive sports bra.
I really wish I hadn't...
Bought an endowment mortgage.
The worst thing about me is...
My surname doesn't start with Aa.
You might not know this but I'm...
Growing a fringe.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, Warwickshire
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- Sales Manager - Ad-tech, Content, Video and Programmatic Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Head of Fundraising Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Peterborough