(020) 7630 2320
Manning House, 22 Carlisle Place, London, SW1 1JA
Date of birth
28 November 1965
The best thing about my job is...
Meeting talented, clever, creative, amusing people everywhere I go.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
That the British public's love of dogs should not be underestimated.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Don't get botox. Grow a fringe.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Not buy an endowment mortgage.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Being caught crying (again) at the "always a woman" John Lewis ad.
The last time I was excited was...
Turning on the telly for Saturday night in with the family.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Lorraine Kelly meets Suzi Quatro.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
A more supportive sports bra.
I really wish I hadn't...
Bought an endowment mortgage.
The worst thing about me is...
My surname doesn't start with Aa.
You might not know this but I'm...
Growing a fringe.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Manager Dot-Gap £45k, London Central
- Market Research Analyst - Charity - Contract Hasson Associates £33000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Head of Insight | Full service integrated advertising agency Elizabeth Norman International £55000 - £65000 per annum, London