(020) 7630 2320
Manning House, 22 Carlisle Place, London, SW1 1JA
Date of birth
28 November 1965
The best thing about my job is...
Meeting talented, clever, creative, amusing people everywhere I go.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
That the British public's love of dogs should not be underestimated.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Don't get botox. Grow a fringe.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Not buy an endowment mortgage.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Being caught crying (again) at the "always a woman" John Lewis ad.
The last time I was excited was...
Turning on the telly for Saturday night in with the family.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Lorraine Kelly meets Suzi Quatro.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
A more supportive sports bra.
I really wish I hadn't...
Bought an endowment mortgage.
The worst thing about me is...
My surname doesn't start with Aa.
You might not know this but I'm...
Growing a fringe.
- Project Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £19000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Marketing & Comms Executive Major Players £28000 - £35000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Designer Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Designer - UI Designer Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Copywriter - Conceptual, Charity, Direct Marketing Agency ADLIB Upto £50k, Bristol
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers