Chief operating officer
(020) 7969 4471
40 The Strand, , London, , WC2N 5RF
Date of birth
8 October 1976
The best thing about my job is...
Diversity. One minute, I'm talking about our role in adaptive planning; the next, how we make the most of social commerce. And if all that's not enough, we still haven't decided what colour to paint the walls at Central St Giles.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Don't give a two-year-old your iPad. You will never get it back.
The best advice I've ever had is...
"Don't get yourself into a position where you need a job that you don't enjoy" – my Dad.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Refuse to drink the half-yard of Guinness and Creme de Menthe, so I could enjoy an evening in Klute nightclub rather than falling asleep on a playground swing.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Working with talented people who see a future full of new and exciting opportunities, rather than fear change in the status quo.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Lying to my wife about getting up in the middle of the night to look after our little boy, when actually I wanted to see England win the Ashes.
The last time I was excited was...
When we moved into our new house and I realised we had our own back garden.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Old head on young(ish) shoulders.
I really love...
Real ale. I'm not quite a member of Camra, but it's only a matter of time.
I really wish I had...
More time. I'm beginning to realise how short life is.
I really wish I hadn't...
Done a politics degree and learnt a bit more about IT and web development.
The worst thing about me is...
I'd like everyone to be happy and that's rarely possible.
You might not know this but I'm...
An enthusiastic cook, who finds happiness in paying for overpriced fruit and veg at the local farmer's market.
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media