Head of planning
42 Saint John's Square, City of London, , , EC1M 4EA
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
"Our folk psychology differs from our folk physics in that, while the latter is notoriously poor, the former often seems remarkably good" – H Allen Orr.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Eat more fish.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Start on the diet a little sooner.
The thing that really inspires me is...
A list. Give me a list of things to do and I'll do it.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I submitted any copy.
The last time I was excited was...
The time I invented an industry that sits exactly between games workshop and fishing.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Friends, pork pies, Dorothy L Sayers.
I really wish I had...
A massive garden railway.
I really wish I hadn't...
Quit the band.
The worst thing about me is...
Arrogance dressed up as shyness.
You might not know this but I'm...
Allergic to brewer's yeast.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Digital Director Aspire £50000 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum, London
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Cambridge
- Strategy Lead MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary, New York (State) (US)