8-10 Lower James Street, London, , , W1F 9EL
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Sitting next to Neil and playing music loudly when he is on the phone and witnessing him ever so nicely asking me to repeatedly turn it down. It's instinctive now for both of us.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
I think I learn something new every day. Hopefully not the same thing over and over again but you are never quite sure. Maybe that's what keeps you busy.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Don't come to work in a DeLorean. Take the District Line.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Still miss the 80s.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Neil has 30 more contacts than me on LinkedIn and. no matter how hard I try. I can't close the gap. I am sure he is making people up now.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
After I had a lunch with John Hegarty and he asked me for my new business card, and all I had in my suit was an Oyster card receipt. I offered it to him but he walks to work.
The last time I was excited was...
Norwich City equalising at Chelsea.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Martin Fry + Barry Fry + Stephen Fry.
I really love...
Horning in the Norfolk Broads.
I really wish I had...
A hole punch that makes guitar plectrums from old credit cards.
I really wish I hadn't...
Turned down seeing early Nirvana and, a few years later, early Oasis at the same venue. I didn't like their names. Shows how much that matters.
The worst thing about me is...
I pretend to be constantly mistaken for really good-looking movie stars and be really annoyed about it. It would be annoying if it were true. It's really annoying to everyone else because it's not true.
You might not know this but I'm...
Mad about family history and descended from four generations of tailors. Which explains why I have more clothes than my wife by a ratio of about 5:1.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection £30,000 - £35,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Digital Strategy Director - EMEA Aspire £80000.00 - £120000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director AF Selection £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester