(020) 7437 1304
N/A, , , ,
Date of birth
23 October 1976
The best thing about my job is...
Being clever with content. Creating something of value – both for others and for ourselves.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
What's involved in setting up a new business. Good for the soul. And for better understanding other people's businesses.
The best advice I've ever had is...
"A start-up is a buttock-clenching endeavour. Success is walking confidently with clenched buttocks" – Peter Mead.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Curse the previous generation for presenting me with such a crappy context. Then I'd try and do something about it.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Being able to move in any direction.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Being heckled by Rolf Harris. That man has an under-publicised mean streak.
The last time I was excited was...
Immediately after I was despairing. A day at work can be quite bi-polar.
I'd describe my personal style as...
A mix of lateral and practical: the two have an ongoing battle. It's usually productive.
I really love...
Burning meat on a fire in October (you can tell when I'm writing this). And buskers.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Eaten all that cheese.
The worst thing about me is...
Ask Mr Boyd. He's seen me at my best and worst recently.
You might not know this but I'm...
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director / Group Account Director, £70k - Digital MODA consult Around the £70k mark + excellent benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- ASPIRING ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES, SKILLED ACCOUNT MANAGERS & ACCOMPL Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned