(020) 7437 1304
N/A, , , ,
Date of birth
23 October 1976
The best thing about my job is...
Being clever with content. Creating something of value – both for others and for ourselves.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
What's involved in setting up a new business. Good for the soul. And for better understanding other people's businesses.
The best advice I've ever had is...
"A start-up is a buttock-clenching endeavour. Success is walking confidently with clenched buttocks" – Peter Mead.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Curse the previous generation for presenting me with such a crappy context. Then I'd try and do something about it.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Being able to move in any direction.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Being heckled by Rolf Harris. That man has an under-publicised mean streak.
The last time I was excited was...
Immediately after I was despairing. A day at work can be quite bi-polar.
I'd describe my personal style as...
A mix of lateral and practical: the two have an ongoing battle. It's usually productive.
I really love...
Burning meat on a fire in October (you can tell when I'm writing this). And buskers.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Eaten all that cheese.
The worst thing about me is...
Ask Mr Boyd. He's seen me at my best and worst recently.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Account Director Stopgap £43000 - £46000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £23,000 p.a., South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- European SBM Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £27,000 p.a., South East England
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy