(020) 7437 1304
N/A, , , ,
Date of birth
23 October 1976
The best thing about my job is...
Being clever with content. Creating something of value – both for others and for ourselves.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
What's involved in setting up a new business. Good for the soul. And for better understanding other people's businesses.
The best advice I've ever had is...
"A start-up is a buttock-clenching endeavour. Success is walking confidently with clenched buttocks" – Peter Mead.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Curse the previous generation for presenting me with such a crappy context. Then I'd try and do something about it.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Being able to move in any direction.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Being heckled by Rolf Harris. That man has an under-publicised mean streak.
The last time I was excited was...
Immediately after I was despairing. A day at work can be quite bi-polar.
I'd describe my personal style as...
A mix of lateral and practical: the two have an ongoing battle. It's usually productive.
I really love...
Burning meat on a fire in October (you can tell when I'm writing this). And buskers.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Eaten all that cheese.
The worst thing about me is...
Ask Mr Boyd. He's seen me at my best and worst recently.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Lead .NET (Sitecore) Developer Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Account Director Zebra People £45000 - £55000 per annum + Competative Benefits Structure, City of London
- Senior Developer Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media