N/A, , , ,
Date of birth
27 June 1972
The best thing about my job is...
Purporting to be "clever with content" has led us to the most interesting work and people.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
You learn so much doing a start-up. Milk does not, it transpires, magically appear in the office fridge. It does in Kingly Street.
The best advice I've ever had is...
People are looking for someone to stick their heads above the parapet and say "this way" – Tess Alps.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Not to drink two bottles of port tonight because it's yummy.
The thing that really inspires me is...
A bit of bedevilment.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Being told I was one of the last to get round to completing this.
The last time I was excited was...
Five hours ago.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Scottish urban dandy.
I really love...
Getting away from it all.
I really wish I had...
Started Gravity Road earlier.
I really wish I hadn't...
Worn that shirt in our press photos.
The worst thing about me is...
That I'm incapable of putting my socks in the basket, despite knowing how it makes others feel.
You might not know this but I'm...
Tight and rarely turn down free lunches.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- INBOUND MARKETING EXECUTIVE - DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £18000 - £24000 per annum, Leamington Spa
- PHP Developer (Watford) The Little Black Book Agency £40000 - £50000 per annum, Watford
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure