N/A, , , ,
Date of birth
27 June 1972
The best thing about my job is...
Purporting to be "clever with content" has led us to the most interesting work and people.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
You learn so much doing a start-up. Milk does not, it transpires, magically appear in the office fridge. It does in Kingly Street.
The best advice I've ever had is...
People are looking for someone to stick their heads above the parapet and say "this way" – Tess Alps.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Not to drink two bottles of port tonight because it's yummy.
The thing that really inspires me is...
A bit of bedevilment.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Being told I was one of the last to get round to completing this.
The last time I was excited was...
Five hours ago.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Scottish urban dandy.
I really love...
Getting away from it all.
I really wish I had...
Started Gravity Road earlier.
I really wish I hadn't...
Worn that shirt in our press photos.
The worst thing about me is...
That I'm incapable of putting my socks in the basket, despite knowing how it makes others feel.
You might not know this but I'm...
Tight and rarely turn down free lunches.
- Research manager | Digital consumer behaviour research Elizabeth Norman International £30000 - £40000 per annum + Bonuses, City of London
- Account Director OOH Planning Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER (GERMAN) - MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, West Midlands
- Digital Agency Sales - Fast growing student targeting business Ultimate Asset £26000 - £31000 per annum + Realistic OTE of £60k Uncapped!, London
- Senior Account Executive - Central London Agency Fill Recruitment to £25k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency