N/A, , , ,
Date of birth
27 June 1972
The best thing about my job is...
Purporting to be "clever with content" has led us to the most interesting work and people.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
You learn so much doing a start-up. Milk does not, it transpires, magically appear in the office fridge. It does in Kingly Street.
The best advice I've ever had is...
People are looking for someone to stick their heads above the parapet and say "this way" – Tess Alps.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Not to drink two bottles of port tonight because it's yummy.
The thing that really inspires me is...
A bit of bedevilment.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Being told I was one of the last to get round to completing this.
The last time I was excited was...
Five hours ago.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Scottish urban dandy.
I really love...
Getting away from it all.
I really wish I had...
Started Gravity Road earlier.
I really wish I hadn't...
Worn that shirt in our press photos.
The worst thing about me is...
That I'm incapable of putting my socks in the basket, despite knowing how it makes others feel.
You might not know this but I'm...
Tight and rarely turn down free lunches.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Junior Account Manager, International Media Agency Ultimate Asset £26000 - £31000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , City of London
- Head Of Digital Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas