Chief executive (EMEA)
London, W1H 6LY
Date of birth
19 December 1967
The best thing about my job is...
Working with hungary, angry people who want to reinvent the way that brands are built.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Eleven (nearly 12)-year-olds are seldom wrong.
The best advice I've ever had is...
If I was 21 again, I would...
Have done computer sciences and Mandarin at University instead of echo-location in cetaceans, drunk beer and chased girls. Maybe.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Passion, energy, ideas.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
"I can't get no satisfaction" karaoke in a chateaus with 80 CEOs/CFOs – at least it wasn't Kylie.
The last time I was excited was...
I'm always excited – it's a blessing and a curse.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Flyfishing, cycling, burgundy, fun ideas.
I really wish I had...
Five international digital-focused clients that were fair and honourable.
I really wish I hadn't...
Spent so long explaining the value of what we do to people who don't care.
The worst thing about me is...
My wife tells me I don't listen, but I must have done if I rememer it, right?
You might not know this but I'm...
Slowly getting wiser.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- LOOKING FOR PROMOTION? AMBITIOUS ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for forward thinking integrated agency up to £60k Barker Graves Up to £55k + bens, Central London
- Media Executive The Great & The Good £23000 - £25000 per annum, City of London
- Integrated Project Manager Red Sofa London £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- PLANNERS for immediate start up to £60k Barker Graves Up to £60k+ benefits, London
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Battersea's digital dog 'follows' shoppers in outdoor campaign
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies