Chief executive (EMEA)
London, W1H 6LY
Date of birth
19 December 1967
The best thing about my job is...
Working with hungary, angry people who want to reinvent the way that brands are built.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Eleven (nearly 12)-year-olds are seldom wrong.
The best advice I've ever had is...
If I was 21 again, I would...
Have done computer sciences and Mandarin at University instead of echo-location in cetaceans, drunk beer and chased girls. Maybe.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Passion, energy, ideas.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
"I can't get no satisfaction" karaoke in a chateaus with 80 CEOs/CFOs – at least it wasn't Kylie.
The last time I was excited was...
I'm always excited – it's a blessing and a curse.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Flyfishing, cycling, burgundy, fun ideas.
I really wish I had...
Five international digital-focused clients that were fair and honourable.
I really wish I hadn't...
Spent so long explaining the value of what we do to people who don't care.
The worst thing about me is...
My wife tells me I don't listen, but I must have done if I rememer it, right?
You might not know this but I'm...
Slowly getting wiser.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Digital Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director Direct Recruitment £45k-£55k, London (Greater)
- Senior Artworker fishtank £27000 - £32000 per annum, Bristol
- Events Manager fishtank £32000 - £39000 per annum, Bristol