Chief executive (EMEA)
London, W1H 6LY
Date of birth
19 December 1967
The best thing about my job is...
Working with hungary, angry people who want to reinvent the way that brands are built.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Eleven (nearly 12)-year-olds are seldom wrong.
The best advice I've ever had is...
If I was 21 again, I would...
Have done computer sciences and Mandarin at University instead of echo-location in cetaceans, drunk beer and chased girls. Maybe.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Passion, energy, ideas.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
"I can't get no satisfaction" karaoke in a chateaus with 80 CEOs/CFOs – at least it wasn't Kylie.
The last time I was excited was...
I'm always excited – it's a blessing and a curse.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Flyfishing, cycling, burgundy, fun ideas.
I really wish I had...
Five international digital-focused clients that were fair and honourable.
I really wish I hadn't...
Spent so long explaining the value of what we do to people who don't care.
The worst thing about me is...
My wife tells me I don't listen, but I must have done if I rememer it, right?
You might not know this but I'm...
Slowly getting wiser.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Insight | Full service integrated advertising agency Elizabeth Norman International £55000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - brand engagement & recruitment marketing Story Recruitment £38 - 45k dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-35K plus bonus, dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)