(020) 7592 7500
Greencoat House, 15 Francis Street, London, , SW1P 1DH
Date of birth
17 May 1965
The best thing about my job is...
There's always something new to think about.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Never give up. You can often do more than you think you can. The results can surprise you, and delight others.
The best advice I've ever had is...
1. Work with the best, it makes everything better. 2. It's best that you don't meet your heroes.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Learn a language and a musical instrument. (I know, yawn. But that's what I'd do.)
The thing that really inspires me is...
Seeing the look of hope in the eyes of talented young people trying to break into this industry. I see a lot of them through my work with the IPA. It's both the most inspiring sight, and the most terrifying.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Talking with Bobby George, the former world champion of darts, and something of an idol of mine, at Campaign's inter-agency darts night. I was embarrassed for him, but probably shouldn't have been.
The last time I was excited was...
Cycling, on the approach to Mont Ventoux. It soon wore off, to be replaced by mild fear.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Beautiful things, made with passion by craftsmen/women.
I really wish I had...
That rare Ali-Foreman on-site fight poster for the Rumble in the Jungle. Headlined Zaire '74, the one with Mobotu, Ali and Foreman headshots.
I really wish I hadn't...
Got into that stranger's limo in Bangkok in 1987.
The worst thing about me is...
I am nice too much of the time. It sometimes makes people angry.
You might not know this but I'm...
A "collectormaniac". I am a compulsive acquirer of collections; posters, pinback badges, watches, boxing memorabilia, books, records, bikes… the list goes on. I get obsessed with something, then move on to something else. It does my head in.
- Digital Exec - Award winning Independent Agency Aspire £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Project Manager - direct mail and eDM become £35k-£50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- SEO Manager - Fast growing startup Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 Per Annum company options, London
- Senior Account Manager - Tobacco Account Major Players £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- 3D Designer Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Windsor
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building