, , London, ,
Date of birth
21 September 1955
The best thing about my job is...
Problem-solving, hanging out with smart people and drinking coffee.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Men who wear a pigtail usually think they have the warrior gene.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Don't think: "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." Whatever it is, is going to get broken soon, so start fixing it anyway.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
The thought that creativity is about not knowing the answer.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Five minutes ago. I get embarrassed easily.
The last time I was excited was...
Five minutes ago. I'm nearly always excited.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Excited. Sometimes embarrassingly so.
I really love...
About 15-20 friends.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Eaten that whole bar of chocolate.
The worst thing about me is...
Where do I start?
You might not know this but I'm...
Cusp of Virgo-Libra. And, frankly, I wouldn't worry about it if you don't know. Because I think that astrology stuff is all bollocks anyway.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Midweight Packaging Designer - Top Design Agency - Farringdon Twist Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £45000.00 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits, City of London