, , London, ,
Date of birth
21 September 1955
The best thing about my job is...
Problem-solving, hanging out with smart people and drinking coffee.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Men who wear a pigtail usually think they have the warrior gene.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Don't think: "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." Whatever it is, is going to get broken soon, so start fixing it anyway.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
The thought that creativity is about not knowing the answer.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Five minutes ago. I get embarrassed easily.
The last time I was excited was...
Five minutes ago. I'm nearly always excited.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Excited. Sometimes embarrassingly so.
I really love...
About 15-20 friends.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Eaten that whole bar of chocolate.
The worst thing about me is...
Where do I start?
You might not know this but I'm...
Cusp of Virgo-Libra. And, frankly, I wouldn't worry about it if you don't know. Because I think that astrology stuff is all bollocks anyway.
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager - £60K - Fashion - Buckinghams Salt £55000 - £65000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Italian Marketing Executive, Travel, Soho Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus & Benefits, London
- Private Bank - Digital Marketing, eCRM Campaign & Marketing Operations Manager - Associate - London J.P.Morgan JPMorgan Chase & Co. offer an exceptional benefits program and highly competitive compensation., Knightsbridge
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'