, , London, ,
Date of birth
21 September 1955
The best thing about my job is...
Problem-solving, hanging out with smart people and drinking coffee.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Men who wear a pigtail usually think they have the warrior gene.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Don't think: "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." Whatever it is, is going to get broken soon, so start fixing it anyway.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
The thought that creativity is about not knowing the answer.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Five minutes ago. I get embarrassed easily.
The last time I was excited was...
Five minutes ago. I'm nearly always excited.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Excited. Sometimes embarrassingly so.
I really love...
About 15-20 friends.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Eaten that whole bar of chocolate.
The worst thing about me is...
Where do I start?
You might not know this but I'm...
Cusp of Virgo-Libra. And, frankly, I wouldn't worry about it if you don't know. Because I think that astrology stuff is all bollocks anyway.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director - INTEGRATED / Retail - £60k - £65k plus bonus. Fill Recruitment £60k - £65k plus superb benefits and bonus, London
- ARTWORKER - CREATIVE COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot