Worldwide planning director
The Telephone Exchange, 5 North Crescent, Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7PH
Date of birth
27 April 1972
The best thing about my job is...
The duty free.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Physical fitness significantly increases brain functioning. Managed to get my IQ above 80.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Secret of happiness = gratification delay.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Enjoy the hair being on top instead of on the back.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Omnicom University. An incredible thing.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
Had that part of my brain removed in late 2003.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Republican Tea Party.
I really love...
Cynical people – they seek authenicity.
I really wish I had...
Access. Insight. Connection. Wisdom. Actually, just someone to put the bins out, please.
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
Impulsive and impatient. Rather action now irrespective of whether it is the right decision.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Mid-weight Designer with super cool boutique agency Dahling Ltd £28-35k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight or Senior Conceptual Creative Team Dahling Ltd £30-45k or £60-90k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Junior Conceptual Creative or a Junior Creative team- TOP BOUTIQUE CREATIVE AGENCY!!!! Dahling Ltd £20-25k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Client Side - Blue Chip - CRM, Data, Backend Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + + Benefits +75% off travel , London
- CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER (Brand Guardian, Marketing, Strategy) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Surrey