Worldwide planning director
The Telephone Exchange, 5 North Crescent, Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7PH
Date of birth
27 April 1972
The best thing about my job is...
The duty free.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Physical fitness significantly increases brain functioning. Managed to get my IQ above 80.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Secret of happiness = gratification delay.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Enjoy the hair being on top instead of on the back.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Omnicom University. An incredible thing.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
Had that part of my brain removed in late 2003.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Republican Tea Party.
I really love...
Cynical people – they seek authenicity.
I really wish I had...
Access. Insight. Connection. Wisdom. Actually, just someone to put the bins out, please.
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
Impulsive and impatient. Rather action now irrespective of whether it is the right decision.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Graphic Designer / Art Director Creative Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Senior Manager Customer Engagement - Sports Brand (Relocation) Ultimate Asset €70000 - €73000 per annum + Relocation package, Bavaria
- Digital Sales Account Director Ultimate Asset £43000 - £45000 per annum + 15-20k comms, London
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- Ocean Outdoor finds new owners in Searchlight Capital