Worldwide planning director
The Telephone Exchange, 5 North Crescent, Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7PH
Date of birth
27 April 1972
The best thing about my job is...
The duty free.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Physical fitness significantly increases brain functioning. Managed to get my IQ above 80.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Secret of happiness = gratification delay.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Enjoy the hair being on top instead of on the back.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Omnicom University. An incredible thing.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
Had that part of my brain removed in late 2003.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Republican Tea Party.
I really love...
Cynical people – they seek authenicity.
I really wish I had...
Access. Insight. Connection. Wisdom. Actually, just someone to put the bins out, please.
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
Impulsive and impatient. Rather action now irrespective of whether it is the right decision.
You might not know this but I'm...
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Content Director - Social / Digital - [Drinks] - Boutique agency - to £50k Fill Recruitment to £50k pending experience, as well as superb benefits, London (Greater)
- Research manager | Youth insight, sports clients Elizabeth Norman International £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant