Worldwide planning director
The Telephone Exchange, 5 North Crescent, Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7PH
Date of birth
27 April 1972
The best thing about my job is...
The duty free.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Physical fitness significantly increases brain functioning. Managed to get my IQ above 80.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Secret of happiness = gratification delay.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Enjoy the hair being on top instead of on the back.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Omnicom University. An incredible thing.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
Had that part of my brain removed in late 2003.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Republican Tea Party.
I really love...
Cynical people – they seek authenicity.
I really wish I had...
Access. Insight. Connection. Wisdom. Actually, just someone to put the bins out, please.
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
Impulsive and impatient. Rather action now irrespective of whether it is the right decision.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne