Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R
(020) 7611 6569
Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, , NW1 7QP
Date of birth
17 August 1964
The best thing about my job is...
Every brief's different.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Digital isn't about devices, it's about engaging with people.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Go to art college.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do pretty much the same thing, only faster.
The thing that really inspires me is...
My kids' brutal honesty.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I tried to dance.
The last time I was excited was...
Every time I work with talented directors/photographers/musicians/designers.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Scruffy, Northern, bald, myopic.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
More hours in the day.
I really wish I hadn't...
Fallen off my bike when it was icy.
The worst thing about me is...
I'm scruffy, Northern, bald and myopic.
You might not know this but I'm...
The winner of the RKCR Fantasy Football League 2010/2011.
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a., South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch