Founder and chief executive
(020) 7208 5555
91 New Cavendish Street, London, , , W1W 6XE
Date of birth
1 August 1962
The best thing about my job is...
The joy of independence.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Always, always trust your instincts.
The best advice I've ever had is...
It's a small world. Treat people well.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Go traveling for as long as I could get away with it.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Please don't remind me. I still squirm.
The last time I was excited was...
Playing Turnberry this year.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Collaborative and honest.
I really love...
Liverpool Football Club.
I really wish I had...
A house by the sea.
I really wish I hadn't...
Been so awful to Paul Wright when I was nine.
The worst thing about me is...
I have the attention span of a gnat.
You might not know this but I'm...
A descendant of the founder of Liverpool Football Club.
- Media Manager - Client Side Contract Aspire £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Junior Digital Media Executive Pitch Consultants £16000 - £20000 per annum, Leeds
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Up to £26,000 DOE, Coventry
- Product Sub-Editor (Fashion, Editing, Proofing, Scheduling) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £36000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Project Manager - Independent Agency -London - £28k-£35k Fill Recruitment £28,000-£35,000, London (Greater)
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building