Founder and chief executive
(020) 7208 5555
91 New Cavendish Street, London, , , W1W 6XE
Date of birth
1 August 1962
The best thing about my job is...
The joy of independence.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Always, always trust your instincts.
The best advice I've ever had is...
It's a small world. Treat people well.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Go traveling for as long as I could get away with it.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Please don't remind me. I still squirm.
The last time I was excited was...
Playing Turnberry this year.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Collaborative and honest.
I really love...
Liverpool Football Club.
I really wish I had...
A house by the sea.
I really wish I hadn't...
Been so awful to Paul Wright when I was nine.
The worst thing about me is...
I have the attention span of a gnat.
You might not know this but I'm...
A descendant of the founder of Liverpool Football Club.
- Broadcast / Online Planning Manager -Leading Media Owner Aspire £45000.00 - £46000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Hugely exciting new DOOH business! Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Uncapped generous commission, London
- Sports! Cross Platform Creative Solutions Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential & Bens, London
- Agency Account Director- Programmatic Video Platform Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + commission & benefits, London
- Account Manager EMEA - Ad-tech Company Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + bonus & benefits , London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile