Founder and chief executive
(020) 7208 5555
91 New Cavendish Street, London, , , W1W 6XE
Date of birth
1 August 1962
The best thing about my job is...
The joy of independence.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Always, always trust your instincts.
The best advice I've ever had is...
It's a small world. Treat people well.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Go traveling for as long as I could get away with it.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Please don't remind me. I still squirm.
The last time I was excited was...
Playing Turnberry this year.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Collaborative and honest.
I really love...
Liverpool Football Club.
I really wish I had...
A house by the sea.
I really wish I hadn't...
Been so awful to Paul Wright when I was nine.
The worst thing about me is...
I have the attention span of a gnat.
You might not know this but I'm...
A descendant of the founder of Liverpool Football Club.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Retail Space Analyst Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + car + benefits, Nottinghamshire
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Upto £90K + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned