Founder and chief executive
(020) 7208 5555
91 New Cavendish Street, London, , , W1W 6XE
Date of birth
1 August 1962
The best thing about my job is...
The joy of independence.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Always, always trust your instincts.
The best advice I've ever had is...
It's a small world. Treat people well.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Go traveling for as long as I could get away with it.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Please don't remind me. I still squirm.
The last time I was excited was...
Playing Turnberry this year.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Collaborative and honest.
I really love...
Liverpool Football Club.
I really wish I had...
A house by the sea.
I really wish I hadn't...
Been so awful to Paul Wright when I was nine.
The worst thing about me is...
I have the attention span of a gnat.
You might not know this but I'm...
A descendant of the founder of Liverpool Football Club.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Manager / Director Aspire £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £100000 - £150000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3