(020) 3003 9012
211 High Street, , Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, HP4 1AD
Date of birth
Summer of 69
The best thing about my job is...
You need to keep learning, evolving.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Google is derived from Googol, the word for ten to the power of 100. Oscar (aged six) told me that, demonstrating you really can learn from anyone and everyone.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Don’t run, walk.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Hope I had the sense of adventure to seek my opportunity in an emerging market.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Individual commitment to a team effort; in sport, work, in most things really.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Realising I’d kept a full house up all night with my drunken snoring.
The last time I was excited was...
I’m not really the excitable type.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Swinging between being too direct or too verbose, rarely in the happy medium, combined with a lot of foot-in-mouth moments.
I really love...
Skiing, travel, reading, the news, politics, a beer with friends.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
Apparently, it is misplaced humour, and starting a lot of sentences with “bizarrely enough”.
You might not know this but I'm...
Not really sure I have any interesting secrets or hidden super-powers worth mentioning.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Project Director Red Sofa London £60000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection £20,000 - £25,000, South Manchester
- Account Director Spotlight Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum + 25 DAYS HOL, West End
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £25000 - £32000 per annum + + Excellent Bens & Growth opps, Rugby