Executive creative director
Ogilvy & Mather
(020) 7345 3005
10 Cabot Square, Canary Wharf, London, , E14 4QB
Date of birth
1 February 1965
The best thing about my job is...
That it's not really a job.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The Church of England entered the 20th century opposed to buggery and in favour of fox-hunting. By the start of the 21st century, it had reversed its position.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Keep passing the open windows.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Buy shares in Apple – $50,000 invested then would be worth $10 million now. The trouble is I could barely scrape together enough cash to invest in a new pair of socks at the time.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The patter of rain on a tin roof.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
I had just finished a late-night-out, garlic-infused kebab before jumping into a cab. I smelt so distractingly fragrant the cab driver sprayed his car with air freshener the moment I got out.
The last time I was excited was...
When our dog Hunter won the best-dressed prize at the school dog show.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Not entirely unpretentious.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Emulated the hairstyle of Blancmange frontman Neil Arthur for the better part of my youth.
The worst thing about me is...
A pathological inability to bite my tongue.
You might not know this but I'm...
Inclined to wear masks on planes. Creepy, eh?
- Senior Consultant Butterfly London £50-65k + bonus + benefits, London
- Head of Communications - Art Charity CHM £Competitive Salary, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Planner Major Players £50000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Category Manager - Drinks Jarlett de Grouchy Negotiable, Berkshire
- Creative Producer/PM Source £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote