Executive creative director
Ogilvy & Mather
(020) 7345 3005
10 Cabot Square, Canary Wharf, London, , E14 4QB
Date of birth
1 February 1965
The best thing about my job is...
That it's not really a job.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The Church of England entered the 20th century opposed to buggery and in favour of fox-hunting. By the start of the 21st century, it had reversed its position.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Keep passing the open windows.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Buy shares in Apple – $50,000 invested then would be worth $10 million now. The trouble is I could barely scrape together enough cash to invest in a new pair of socks at the time.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The patter of rain on a tin roof.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
I had just finished a late-night-out, garlic-infused kebab before jumping into a cab. I smelt so distractingly fragrant the cab driver sprayed his car with air freshener the moment I got out.
The last time I was excited was...
When our dog Hunter won the best-dressed prize at the school dog show.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Not entirely unpretentious.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Emulated the hairstyle of Blancmange frontman Neil Arthur for the better part of my youth.
The worst thing about me is...
A pathological inability to bite my tongue.
You might not know this but I'm...
Inclined to wear masks on planes. Creepy, eh?
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing & Communictions Manager H20 Car Valeting Centres Entry Level of £45,000-£55,000 + Bonus, Car (a very clean one!), Birmingham, West Midlands
- Business Development Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + commission structure + benefits, Manchester
- Business Development Director Major Players £60000 - £70000 per hour + Bonus and benefits , City of London
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7