Starcom MediaVest Group
(020) 7190 8009
Whitfield House, 89 Whitfield Street, London, W1T 4HQ
Date of birth
7 June 1972
The best thing about my job is...
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Share the pain.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Know "where you are".
If I was 21 again, I would...
Change my drinking repertoire.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Seeing pipe-dreams realised (outside of X Factor).
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Turning up at the wrong party.
The last time I was excited was...
Watching my nine-year-old son play rugby.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Friendly and accessible.
I really love...
Rum and raisin ice-cream.
I really wish I had...
A better taste in clothes.
I really wish I hadn't...
Tried to play beach volleyball at our company awayday.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
A classical composer.
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a., South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch