Starcom MediaVest Group
(020) 7190 8009
Whitfield House, 89 Whitfield Street, London, W1T 4HQ
Date of birth
7 June 1972
The best thing about my job is...
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Share the pain.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Know "where you are".
If I was 21 again, I would...
Change my drinking repertoire.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Seeing pipe-dreams realised (outside of X Factor).
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Turning up at the wrong party.
The last time I was excited was...
Watching my nine-year-old son play rugby.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Friendly and accessible.
I really love...
Rum and raisin ice-cream.
I really wish I had...
A better taste in clothes.
I really wish I hadn't...
Tried to play beach volleyball at our company awayday.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
A classical composer.
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues