Starcom MediaVest Group
(020) 7190 8009
Whitfield House, 89 Whitfield Street, London, W1T 4HQ
Date of birth
7 June 1972
The best thing about my job is...
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Share the pain.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Know "where you are".
If I was 21 again, I would...
Change my drinking repertoire.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Seeing pipe-dreams realised (outside of X Factor).
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Turning up at the wrong party.
The last time I was excited was...
Watching my nine-year-old son play rugby.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Friendly and accessible.
I really love...
Rum and raisin ice-cream.
I really wish I had...
A better taste in clothes.
I really wish I hadn't...
Tried to play beach volleyball at our company awayday.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
A classical composer.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - London tfconnect global recruitment £33,000 - £35,000 plus £3,750 car allowance + 25% bonus, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad