Global chief executive
Havas, Euro RSCG Worldwide
+1 212 886 4389
350 Hudson Street, , New York, , NY 10014
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
It's the perfect career choice for people with short-attention spans.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
How hard it is to write a book.
The best advice I've ever had is...
My first boss told me: "David, you have two ears and one mouth and you should use them in that proportion." Not saying I always followed that advice, however.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be very, very happy.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The brilliance of the young leaders at One Young World.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When asking someone I recently had lunch with if they had been good at athletics when younger to be told that they'd won an Olympic gold medal and broken the world record three times.
The last time I was excited was...
When my fourth baby Apolline was born this August.
I'd describe my personal style as...
A bizarre combination of totally obsessive and completely relaxed.
I really love...
Any sport: especially rugby, tennis, surfing. Also red wine (last time I said Chateau Latour in an interview, someone sent me two bottles of it so I'll now say a magnum of '82 Lafite).
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Waited until I was 30 to start surfing.
The worst thing about me is...
I obviously believe there's nothing bad about me, and my Mum agrees. However, people around me say it's my relentless optimism.
You might not know this but I'm...
Able to perform a magic trick where I make four people sit on chairs and then remove the chairs leaving them suspended.
- Planner - Shopper / Integrated agency / Recent award winner - to £50k Fill Recruitment to £50k plus superb benefits, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - OOH/Major Event Sponsorship Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Junior Art Director air recruitment Up to £28k - dependent on experience + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- EXHIBITION DESIGNER - EXHIBITION DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, West Midlands
- Account Manager- Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £27k - £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media