(020) 7942 0015
The Glassmill, 1 Battersea Bridge Road, London, SW11 3BZ
Date of birth
18 November 1974
The best thing about my job is...
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
How to set the office alarm.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Recognise that Roy Keane’s not the most talented player on the pitch but he’s the best.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Leave the frozen North and head South.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Family and friends.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When I mistyped a URL and showed a client a porn site.
The last time I was excited was...
I'd describe my personal style as...
In need of a stylist.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
The number for a good cleaning company.
I really wish I hadn't...
Left my one-year-old, the felt tips and the sofa in the same room.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- UI/UX DESIGNER : (User Experience, Interface, Wireframes, Proto Creative Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Cheshire
- Proposal / Tender Designer Creative Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?