Executive creative director
(020) 7071 3278
42 Saint John's Square, City of London, , , EC1M 4EA
Date of birth
6 November 1974
The best thing about my job is...
That I don't make ads anymore. I make stuff; create products that aim to make people's lives better.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
That it is no longer spiritually fulfilling for me to just message. I'm over that. That emptiness is gone.
The best advice I've ever had is...
You've got to do what makes you happy (Linus Karlsson after a few beers in Hamburg, late 2010).
If I was 21 again, I would...
Leave university, work in America, get into tech and start companies.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The incredibly bright young people who know so much more than I ever will.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Bolton 4 QPR 0.
The last time I was excited was...
In a pitch last week. New York. Halfway up a skyscraper with great work in the sling.
I'd describe my personal style as...
To say yes, believe in people and be nice. I know that's sometimes wrong but it's me.
I really love...
Cider, wine, QPR, my dog, my cat, my chickens, snow under the ski, water under the hull, spring, NIke, Patagonia, Silas, old house music and the words of Cormac McCarthy.
I really wish I had...
The courage to follow my dreams and the cash to buy Lionel Messi for the superhoops.
I really wish I hadn't...
Been so wrecked the very last time I saw my grandfather.
The worst thing about me is...
Probably going to be written below.
You might not know this but I'm...
Really quite Polish.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Lead London Bullion Market Association Up to £55,000 per annum + benefits based on experience., London (City of), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer (6 Months FTC ) become £35k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer/Conceptual Creative become £45K-£50K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Designer become £20K-£25K, London (Central), London (Greater)