Executive creative director
(020) 7071 3278
42 Saint John's Square, City of London, , , EC1M 4EA
Date of birth
6 November 1974
The best thing about my job is...
That I don't make ads anymore. I make stuff; create products that aim to make people's lives better.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
That it is no longer spiritually fulfilling for me to just message. I'm over that. That emptiness is gone.
The best advice I've ever had is...
You've got to do what makes you happy (Linus Karlsson after a few beers in Hamburg, late 2010).
If I was 21 again, I would...
Leave university, work in America, get into tech and start companies.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The incredibly bright young people who know so much more than I ever will.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Bolton 4 QPR 0.
The last time I was excited was...
In a pitch last week. New York. Halfway up a skyscraper with great work in the sling.
I'd describe my personal style as...
To say yes, believe in people and be nice. I know that's sometimes wrong but it's me.
I really love...
Cider, wine, QPR, my dog, my cat, my chickens, snow under the ski, water under the hull, spring, NIke, Patagonia, Silas, old house music and the words of Cormac McCarthy.
I really wish I had...
The courage to follow my dreams and the cash to buy Lionel Messi for the superhoops.
I really wish I hadn't...
Been so wrecked the very last time I saw my grandfather.
The worst thing about me is...
Probably going to be written below.
You might not know this but I'm...
Really quite Polish.
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building