Global managing director – marketing solutions
n/a, , , ,
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Everyone wants to know more.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
What hyper-growth is.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Trust your instinct.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Take a few gap years and party hard.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The want rather than the need.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
My rap at the LinkedIn company all hands in San Francisco.
The last time I was excited was...
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Jeff Weiner's LinkedIn stock options.
I really wish I hadn't...
Read so many management/leadership books.
The worst thing about me is...
I actually like Garry Lace.
You might not know this but I'm...
A natural blonde.
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Planner Dot-Gap Competitive, London (Greater)
- Affiliate Account Manager Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Operations Executive Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne