(020) 7446 0555
The Telephone Exchange, 5 North Crescent, Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7PH
Date of birth
4 April 1973
The best thing about my job is...
Working with people who see things totally differently than I do.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Trust your instincts. It's not recent but it is key and I'm constantly reminded of it.
The best advice I've ever had is...
You can talk; or you can do it.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
Brian Clough, 1974-1981.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Attempting to pronounce millefuille in a French cake shop.
The last time I was excited was...
When I finished the book Bounce and saw the proof that focused practice, not inate ability, will get you a long, long way to being great in any discipline.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Hitchock movies and moody 80s indie bands.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Taken myself so seriously when I started out.
The worst thing about me is...
My Peter Falk "Oh, just one more thing" questioning style.
You might not know this but I'm...
A qualified ski instructor.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Graphic Designer / Art Director Creative Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Senior Manager Customer Engagement - Sports Brand (Relocation) Ultimate Asset €70000 - €73000 per annum + Relocation package, Bavaria
- Digital Sales Account Director Ultimate Asset £43000 - £45000 per annum + 15-20k comms, London
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- Ocean Outdoor finds new owners in Searchlight Capital