(020) 7446 0555
The Telephone Exchange, 5 North Crescent, Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7PH
Date of birth
4 April 1973
The best thing about my job is...
Working with people who see things totally differently than I do.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Trust your instincts. It's not recent but it is key and I'm constantly reminded of it.
The best advice I've ever had is...
You can talk; or you can do it.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
Brian Clough, 1974-1981.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Attempting to pronounce millefuille in a French cake shop.
The last time I was excited was...
When I finished the book Bounce and saw the proof that focused practice, not inate ability, will get you a long, long way to being great in any discipline.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Hitchock movies and moody 80s indie bands.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Taken myself so seriously when I started out.
The worst thing about me is...
My Peter Falk "Oh, just one more thing" questioning style.
You might not know this but I'm...
A qualified ski instructor.
- Account Manager CIG Healthcare Partnership £30K - £35K dependent on experience, London (Greater)
- Community Manager Dot-Gap £39k, London Central
- Strategy Director / AD - digital Dot-Gap £45k , London Central
- Media Manager Dot-Gap £45k, London Central
- Display Account Director Dot-Gap £45k , London Central
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy