(020) 7446 0555
The Telephone Exchange, 5 North Crescent, Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7PH
Date of birth
4 April 1973
The best thing about my job is...
Working with people who see things totally differently than I do.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Trust your instincts. It's not recent but it is key and I'm constantly reminded of it.
The best advice I've ever had is...
You can talk; or you can do it.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
Brian Clough, 1974-1981.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Attempting to pronounce millefuille in a French cake shop.
The last time I was excited was...
When I finished the book Bounce and saw the proof that focused practice, not inate ability, will get you a long, long way to being great in any discipline.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Hitchock movies and moody 80s indie bands.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Taken myself so seriously when I started out.
The worst thing about me is...
My Peter Falk "Oh, just one more thing" questioning style.
You might not know this but I'm...
A qualified ski instructor.
- Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency Fill Recruitment to £35k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- PRESENTATION DESIGNER Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne