Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R
+44 (0)20 7404 2700.
Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, , NW1 7QP
Fantasy business partner
Murphy, Priest or Golding.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I carbon trade with the Climate Group guru Stuart Archibald.
My late father, Michael, as much for how to do things as how not to do things.
Newcastle United season ticket holder, Rolling Stones fan club.
KB Discomatic portable jukebox (1965 model).
Desert island objects
An iPod, a fountain pen, a decent-sized mug.
All Home Secretaries since 2000. For buying some of our very best work.
The Times, Record Collector, Deadwood, Radio Five Live, www.nufc.com.
Biggest risk taken
Wearing a Newcastle shirt in the Feyenoord end when the last-minute winner went in.
Wake up, no work, top sounds, new shoes, few beers, Sunderland lose.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Nineteen years of not getting found out at Publicis, BMP, and now RKCR/Y&R. I have great affection for all three agencies, and special pride for Renault Clio's "Nicole", John Smith's "penguins", Home Office's crime reduction work and Budweiser's "soccertainment". Otherwise, being part of three management teams as we have transformed over the years at RKCR/Y&R.
I can speak Thai and play bass often at the same time.
Best job outside advertising
Percussionist in Big Ben & The House Of Commons.
The leopard-printed pseudo-Rolling Stones groupie with adland's biggest collection of Wurlitzers has found his role shift this year from the main agency to overseeing its new offshoots, Swarm and Saint. It was a timely move out of the chief operating officer position that was starting to look a little redundant.
Most expensive purchase
My 40th birthday party.
Why are you good at what you do?
Nobody is not interesting.
- Brand Strategist- Freelance createselect Market Rate, London (Greater)
- Client Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy Negotiable, London
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £28000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Traffic Assistant - 3 month FTC Creative Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum + pro rata, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote