(020) 7927 9450
7/8 Bourlet Close, , London, , W1W 7BW
Date of birth
29 November 1971
The best thing about my job is...
Feeling pushed and always learning. About disciplines, categories, people.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
I'm not a bad account manager. That's being in a start-up for you.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Hold a pen if you stand up to present. It stops your hands shaking.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Not drink quite as much Snakebite. I can't even smell cider now without retching.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The cycle ride into work. It's uninterrupted thinking time, and occasionally a good idea emanates from it.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When my son Rufus publicly yelled at me to get my bottom out so that he'd laugh naturally in a photo.
The last time I was excited was...
When we won our third piece of business.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Bossy and anal, but nice.
I really love...
Wine. And crap TV. Together.
I really wish I had...
A house in the country (or, even better, in another country).
I really wish I hadn't...
Started turning into my mother quite so early. Sorry Tim.
The worst thing about me is...
Confidently asserting that I know something when I'm completely busking it.
You might not know this but I'm...
A Brummie. Well, that's not entirely true. I'm from Coventry.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Digital Project Director Twist Recruitment £55000.00 - £650000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned