(020) 7927 9450
7/8 Bourlet Close, , London, , W1W 7BW
Date of birth
29 November 1971
The best thing about my job is...
Feeling pushed and always learning. About disciplines, categories, people.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
I'm not a bad account manager. That's being in a start-up for you.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Hold a pen if you stand up to present. It stops your hands shaking.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Not drink quite as much Snakebite. I can't even smell cider now without retching.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The cycle ride into work. It's uninterrupted thinking time, and occasionally a good idea emanates from it.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When my son Rufus publicly yelled at me to get my bottom out so that he'd laugh naturally in a photo.
The last time I was excited was...
When we won our third piece of business.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Bossy and anal, but nice.
I really love...
Wine. And crap TV. Together.
I really wish I had...
A house in the country (or, even better, in another country).
I really wish I hadn't...
Started turning into my mother quite so early. Sorry Tim.
The worst thing about me is...
Confidently asserting that I know something when I'm completely busking it.
You might not know this but I'm...
A Brummie. Well, that's not entirely true. I'm from Coventry.
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car or C/A, South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Development Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum, London
- Global Design Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England