Vice-president and executive creative director
42 Saint John's Square, City of London, , , EC1M 4EA
Date of birth
28 September 1976. Year of the Dragon. And the same date that William the Bastard invaded England, beginning the Norman Conquest in 1066
The best thing about my job is...
The opportunity to make things that matter. To create things that are new, fun and actually useful for people. Things that make people's lives better. And it's immense to be able to do this with a team that inspire you every day.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
In 2015, it's estimated that one billion smartphones will be shipped globally. Think about that for a minute.
The best advice I've ever had is...
"Find a way to say yes to things. Yes lets you stand out in a crowd, be the optimist, see the glass full, be the one everyone comes to. Yes is what keeps us all young" – Eric Schmidt.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Move to San Francisco.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
My first 11-a-side football match in more than a decade. An Ashley Young-type ran circles around me for 90 minutes. Ruin.
The last time I was excited was...
Lords. Last over, 11 runs for England to win. And the India fans are going wild.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Relaxed. Confident. Excited.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
An unlimited plane ticket to anywhere forever.
I really wish I hadn't...
Given up backstage passes with Snoop at Lovebox.
The worst thing about me is...
Some say my leather medieval jerkin, but I'd disagree.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Head of UK Marketing Communications Adam Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Manchester
- Associate Marketing Director (Global Education) - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Chichester, West Sussex
- Senior PR Account Executive AF Selection £22000 - £23000 per annum, Manchester
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a., South East England
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- The man who made Grey matter