managing director, IPC Advertising
(020) 314 86751
Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London, SE1 0SU
Date of birth
20 December 1962
The best thing about my job is...
The people, the ideas and the fun.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Nothing ever stays the same.
The best advice I've ever had is...
If I was 21 again, I would...
Look a lot better than I do now.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Creating something new that has real consumer appeal.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Dads' race at my son’s sports day.
The last time I was excited was...
When I got this job.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Approachable and open to new ideas.
I really love...
A cold glass of Chablis and lobster salad by the sea.
I really wish I had...
More time to watch my sons play rugby.
I really wish I hadn't...
Bought a Jack Russell online.
The worst thing about me is...
I’m a pedant about the use of the English language.
You might not know this but I'm...
A Doctor of English Literature.
- Account Manager, FMCG, Richmond Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Richmond upon Thames
- Online Analytics Manager, Telecoms, Slough Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £65000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Slough
- Digital Strategist - iconic luxury brand - £55K-£65K Bamboo Crowd £55K-£65K, London (Greater)
- Social & Digital Director - iconic luxury brand - £50K-£55K Bamboo Crowd £50K-£55K, London (Greater)
- Web Designer | Junior / Midweight Nu Creative Talent Negotiable, London