Director of strategy
(020) 7494 9120
Fallon, 67-69 Beak Street, London, , W1F 9SW
Date of birth
3 June 1974
The best thing about my job is...
That it's a heady cocktail of hard reality mixed with pure make-believe.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Always set an ambition that errs on the over-optimistic. You won't care if you don't reach it, so pleased you'll be with the changes you've made to chase it – from a wise Kraft marketer.
The best advice I've ever had is...
That being right is not the most important thing; it's of no use at all if you don't bring people with you.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do it all over again. But with more debt and less jobs, I'd have my work cut out – we need to ensure our industry is supporting our younger selves.
The thing that really inspires me is...
My Dad. He's proof that you can achieve a lot in life, go through a lot in life and still be full of humility, generosity, empathy and humour.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When I was caught crying in Glee.
The last time I was excited was...
Hunting for the seven princesses hidden in the enchanted (Kensington) palace with my two girls.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Never knowingly overstated.
I really love...
Cadbury chocolate, which is just as well as I spend a large proportion of my life thinking about it, talking about it, looking at it and eating it.
I really wish I had...
Straight hair (it takes me 12 hours to get ready for work).
I really wish I hadn't...
Told my daughter that she started life as a star in the sky. It seemed a genius reply to the "how did I get here?" question a year ago, but at four years old is causing all sorts of confusion.
The worst thing about me is...
I'm the eldest of four – an element of bossiness has been forced upon me.
You might not know this but I'm...
An expelled Brownie.
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Lead .NET (Sitecore) Developer Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Account Director Zebra People £45000 - £55000 per annum + Competative Benefits Structure, City of London
- Senior Developer Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Account Executive Beyond The Book £Negotiable, Northampton
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media