Director of strategy
(020) 7494 9120
Fallon, 67-69 Beak Street, London, , W1F 9SW
Date of birth
3 June 1974
The best thing about my job is...
That it's a heady cocktail of hard reality mixed with pure make-believe.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Always set an ambition that errs on the over-optimistic. You won't care if you don't reach it, so pleased you'll be with the changes you've made to chase it – from a wise Kraft marketer.
The best advice I've ever had is...
That being right is not the most important thing; it's of no use at all if you don't bring people with you.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do it all over again. But with more debt and less jobs, I'd have my work cut out – we need to ensure our industry is supporting our younger selves.
The thing that really inspires me is...
My Dad. He's proof that you can achieve a lot in life, go through a lot in life and still be full of humility, generosity, empathy and humour.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When I was caught crying in Glee.
The last time I was excited was...
Hunting for the seven princesses hidden in the enchanted (Kensington) palace with my two girls.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Never knowingly overstated.
I really love...
Cadbury chocolate, which is just as well as I spend a large proportion of my life thinking about it, talking about it, looking at it and eating it.
I really wish I had...
Straight hair (it takes me 12 hours to get ready for work).
I really wish I hadn't...
Told my daughter that she started life as a star in the sky. It seemed a genius reply to the "how did I get here?" question a year ago, but at four years old is causing all sorts of confusion.
The worst thing about me is...
I'm the eldest of four – an element of bossiness has been forced upon me.
You might not know this but I'm...
An expelled Brownie.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Publisher Development Manager - video Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + commission, London
- Digital Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Online Marketing Executive JV Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Manchester
- Loyalty Senior Product Manager Ultimate Asset €70000 - €73000 per annum + Relocation package, Bavaria
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control