Chief executive – Team Red/Team Vodafone
(020) 7262 5077
27 Farm Street, London, W1J 5RJ
Date of birth
15 September 1964
The best thing about my job is...
Difference – working with so many different world cultures and different marcoms talents.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Teams collaborate to create ideas, but individuals within still need personal recognition.
The best advice I've ever had is...
"Successful people ask better questions and, as a result, they get better answers" – Anthony Robbins.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Go work in Silicon Valley instead of South Carolina as a waiter.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Working in this business – tomorrow always demands a new idea.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Cc-ing the wrong person.
The last time I was excited was...
Seeing my daughter Eliana run to me.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Best ask my hairdresser Vlad – (020) 7629 6969.
I really love...
The scrunch of snow – on skis, a snowboard or walking through it.
I really wish I had...
Shared a room with Mark Zuckerberg or Steve Jobs at university.
I really wish I hadn't...
Too many to list… but all are "learnings", right?
The worst thing about me is...
I always think more is possible.
You might not know this but I'm...
Happy to have walked across ten feet of burning red hot coals with bare feet.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Recruitment Consultant - Competitive Package - Farringdon EC1 Fill Recruitment Good and dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director- Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £52k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director- Direct Marketing Spectrum 360 Recruitment £50k - £58k, London (Central), London (Greater)