Chief executive – Team Red/Team Vodafone
(020) 7262 5077
27 Farm Street, London, W1J 5RJ
Date of birth
15 September 1964
The best thing about my job is...
Difference – working with so many different world cultures and different marcoms talents.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Teams collaborate to create ideas, but individuals within still need personal recognition.
The best advice I've ever had is...
"Successful people ask better questions and, as a result, they get better answers" – Anthony Robbins.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Go work in Silicon Valley instead of South Carolina as a waiter.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Working in this business – tomorrow always demands a new idea.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Cc-ing the wrong person.
The last time I was excited was...
Seeing my daughter Eliana run to me.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Best ask my hairdresser Vlad – (020) 7629 6969.
I really love...
The scrunch of snow – on skis, a snowboard or walking through it.
I really wish I had...
Shared a room with Mark Zuckerberg or Steve Jobs at university.
I really wish I hadn't...
Too many to list… but all are "learnings", right?
The worst thing about me is...
I always think more is possible.
You might not know this but I'm...
Happy to have walked across ten feet of burning red hot coals with bare feet.
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne