Director of advertising
22 Ganton Street, , London, , W1F 7BY
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Making things happen in a sector that's taken a long time to take off – mobile advertising. Also, inventing new things and pushing the bounadries in other markets across Telefonica.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
That the media landscape is changing at a faster rate than we all think, primarily driven by data, and as William Gibson puts it: "The future is already here – it's just not very evenly distributed."
The best advice I've ever had is...
Never forget that your wife is the true boss, and it's naive to think you're ever in charge.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Probably enter The X Factor and have a bet on Man Utd beating Arsenal 8-2.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Seeing the underdog win out. My family have always been a great inspiration to me, personally and professionally.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When I sent my wife a text to say happy anniversay – thing is, I got the date wrong. My excuse is that the date was wrong on the taxi dashboard, honest.
The last time I was excited was...
When one of my girls dsecribed me as "cool" to her friends.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Honest, focused and energetic. Self-confessed workaholic is another description.
I really love...
Work is my hobby, so I love doing great things and succeeding. Winning can be addictive!
I really wish I had...
Birthed my "iFamily" earlier – I love my Apple gadgets, and I'm not sure what I'd do without my Mac, iPhone or Pad.
I really wish I hadn't...
Been so demanding of my wife, all those years back when she worked for me.
The worst thing about me is...
I'm inpatient, demanding and have an annoying eye for detail.
You might not know this but I'm...
A big Sheffield United fan and a junior chess champion.
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne