5-41 Folgate Street, London, E1
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Ask me again this time next year.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Life has many crossroads.
The best advice I've ever had is...
When you have taken an agency as far as you can (or it has taught you as much as it can), leave.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Patent iChooseRadio.com – my "full-service, music-on-demand" internet radio station that Spotify replicated ten years later.
The thing that really inspires me is...
That the stuff digital agencies have been saying for years is finally sinking in.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time Campaign printed an unflattering photo of me. They all seem to be. Maybe it's me?
The last time I was excited was...
Waiting to find out if we (Saint) would win our second Agency of the Year this year.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Laid back but don't suffer fools.
I really love...
Making music and playing golf.
I really wish I had...
A bigger studio.
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
Foreigner's I Wanna Know What Love Is is stuck in my head – on loop. Forever. So, I constantly whistle, hum or sing bits of the song.
You might not know this but I'm...
Gonna miss working with David and Simon. A lot.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Executive AF Selection £21,000 - £24,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director Aspire £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Account Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £28,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester