(020) 7462 3150
47-50 Margaret Street, London, W1W 8SB
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Seeing Nabs and those that contribute to it making a real difference to people's lives.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
It's a small industry… what goes around, comes around.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Stop looking outside yourself for strength and confidence. It comes from within.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Work in media.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When I signed off a conversation with Sir Martin Sorrell with "lots of love".
The last time I was excited was...
When I won a trip to the US Open, all expenses paid.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Black with a twist.
I really love...
Supportive people who make me laugh.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Left advertising to run a boutique music company.
The worst thing about me is...
Thinking about the future, not the present.
You might not know this but I'm...
Related to Donny Osmond.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Account Director : Theatrical & Home Entertainment brands : Integrated Agency Dylan IRO £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Partnerships Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Account Manager- International Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London