(020) 7462 3150
47-50 Margaret Street, London, W1W 8SB
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Seeing Nabs and those that contribute to it making a real difference to people's lives.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
It's a small industry… what goes around, comes around.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Stop looking outside yourself for strength and confidence. It comes from within.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Work in media.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When I signed off a conversation with Sir Martin Sorrell with "lots of love".
The last time I was excited was...
When I won a trip to the US Open, all expenses paid.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Black with a twist.
I really love...
Supportive people who make me laugh.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Left advertising to run a boutique music company.
The worst thing about me is...
Thinking about the future, not the present.
You might not know this but I'm...
Related to Donny Osmond.
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager - £60K - Fashion - Buckinghams Salt £55000 - £65000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Italian Marketing Executive, Travel, Soho Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus & Benefits, London
- Private Bank - Digital Marketing, eCRM Campaign & Marketing Operations Manager - Associate - London J.P.Morgan JPMorgan Chase & Co. offer an exceptional benefits program and highly competitive compensation., Knightsbridge
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'