(020) 7462 3150
47-50 Margaret Street, London, W1W 8SB
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Seeing Nabs and those that contribute to it making a real difference to people's lives.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
It's a small industry… what goes around, comes around.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Stop looking outside yourself for strength and confidence. It comes from within.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Work in media.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When I signed off a conversation with Sir Martin Sorrell with "lots of love".
The last time I was excited was...
When I won a trip to the US Open, all expenses paid.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Black with a twist.
I really love...
Supportive people who make me laugh.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Left advertising to run a boutique music company.
The worst thing about me is...
Thinking about the future, not the present.
You might not know this but I'm...
Related to Donny Osmond.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Recruitment Consultant - marketing Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Creative Web Designer Forward Role Recruitment £35,000 - 45,000, Manchester - Cheshire
- ADVERTISING SALES DIRECTOR- DUBLIN 114,000 Euro package Base 85,000 Euros Mark Paine Recruitment £85,000 Euros base .+ car allowance + bonus OTE, Dublin
- Art Director to £60,000 plus benefits - Bath - Children's books Mark Paine Recruitment to £60,000 plus benefits, Bath, Somerset
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Campaign Viral Chart: Huggies 3D-printed ultrascan makes top spot
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7