Commercial Director, The Walt Disney Company UK & Ireland
The Walt Disney Company UK & ireland
(020) 8222 1140
c/o The Walt Disney Company, 3 Queen Caroline Street, London, , W6 9PE
Date of birth
23 August 1972
The best thing about my job is...
Working with Donald Duck, Johnny Depp and a few superheroes.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
You can’t please all of the people all of the time.
The best advice I've ever had is...
If I was 21 again, I would...
Get lost on a sunny island for several years.
The thing that really inspires me is...
People who always see the positive side of situations and don’t let anything get to them.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
It happens too regularly for me to pick just one.
The last time I was excited was...
Earlier today. I was in a cab that had free packets of sweets for clients in the side pocket. It’s the little things.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Enthusiastic and upbeat.
I really love...
Sunshine and apple crumble.
I really wish I had...
An AC Cobra (to drive in the sunshine).
I really wish I hadn't...
Bought a moped instead.
The worst thing about me is...
That I refuse to stay off the golf course in my (often poor) attempts to conquer the sport.
You might not know this but I'm...
Wishing I had the talent to be in a West End musical.
- Senior Digital Project Manager Red Sofa London £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Account Director + Account Manager / Brand Design Gemini Search £30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, City of London
- Data Scientist - [Gaming|SQL|R|Python|Tableau] - Central London Salt £50000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager Duke Network Circa £32k - £37k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager Major Players £37000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits , London
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media