Commercial Director, The Walt Disney Company UK & Ireland
The Walt Disney Company UK & ireland
(020) 8222 1140
c/o The Walt Disney Company, 3 Queen Caroline Street, London, , W6 9PE
Date of birth
23 August 1972
The best thing about my job is...
Working with Donald Duck, Johnny Depp and a few superheroes.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
You can’t please all of the people all of the time.
The best advice I've ever had is...
If I was 21 again, I would...
Get lost on a sunny island for several years.
The thing that really inspires me is...
People who always see the positive side of situations and don’t let anything get to them.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
It happens too regularly for me to pick just one.
The last time I was excited was...
Earlier today. I was in a cab that had free packets of sweets for clients in the side pocket. It’s the little things.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Enthusiastic and upbeat.
I really love...
Sunshine and apple crumble.
I really wish I had...
An AC Cobra (to drive in the sunshine).
I really wish I hadn't...
Bought a moped instead.
The worst thing about me is...
That I refuse to stay off the golf course in my (often poor) attempts to conquer the sport.
You might not know this but I'm...
Wishing I had the talent to be in a West End musical.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- International copywriter Hanson Search Between 45 000 and 54 000 Euros , Milan (IT)
- Brand Development Manager - 4 month contract Stopgap competitive, London
- Senior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £60000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood