Commercial Director, The Walt Disney Company UK & Ireland
The Walt Disney Company UK & ireland
(020) 8222 1140
c/o The Walt Disney Company, 3 Queen Caroline Street, London, , W6 9PE
Date of birth
23 August 1972
The best thing about my job is...
Working with Donald Duck, Johnny Depp and a few superheroes.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
You can’t please all of the people all of the time.
The best advice I've ever had is...
If I was 21 again, I would...
Get lost on a sunny island for several years.
The thing that really inspires me is...
People who always see the positive side of situations and don’t let anything get to them.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
It happens too regularly for me to pick just one.
The last time I was excited was...
Earlier today. I was in a cab that had free packets of sweets for clients in the side pocket. It’s the little things.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Enthusiastic and upbeat.
I really love...
Sunshine and apple crumble.
I really wish I had...
An AC Cobra (to drive in the sunshine).
I really wish I hadn't...
Bought a moped instead.
The worst thing about me is...
That I refuse to stay off the golf course in my (often poor) attempts to conquer the sport.
You might not know this but I'm...
Wishing I had the talent to be in a West End musical.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Modelling Manager Premier Media £30000 - £35000 per annum, East London
- CGI Artist Premier Media £25000 - £30000 per annum, East London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot