Founder and chairman, BETC Euro RSCG
+33 1 56 41 39 45
8-10 Lower James Street, London, , , W1F 9EL
Date of birth
16 June 1957
The best thing about my job is...
That there are many jobs within it.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The discovery of the accelerating expansion of the universe through observations of distant supernovae. However, the discovery that this expansion is accelerating is astounding. If the expansion will continue to speed up, the universe will end in ice. The acceleration is thought to be driven by dark energy, but what that dark energy is remains an enigma – perhaps the greatest in physics today.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Be careful when you cross the street.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Become a Formula One pilot to drive race cars or become Terry Richardson to take photographs of girls.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
In a dream I had guest-starring one of my clients.
The last time I was excited was...
When I bought a house on an island.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Cars, trains, planes, boats.
I really wish I had...
Learned Chinese when I was young.
I really wish I hadn't...
Taken fipple flute lessons.
The worst thing about me is...
I love animals.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- SEO/Social Media Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23-28k + Benefits, Manchester
- Content Coordinator SAVVY Media Ltd £18-24K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign