Founder and chairman, BETC Euro RSCG
+33 1 56 41 39 45
8-10 Lower James Street, London, , , W1F 9EL
Date of birth
16 June 1957
The best thing about my job is...
That there are many jobs within it.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The discovery of the accelerating expansion of the universe through observations of distant supernovae. However, the discovery that this expansion is accelerating is astounding. If the expansion will continue to speed up, the universe will end in ice. The acceleration is thought to be driven by dark energy, but what that dark energy is remains an enigma – perhaps the greatest in physics today.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Be careful when you cross the street.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Become a Formula One pilot to drive race cars or become Terry Richardson to take photographs of girls.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
In a dream I had guest-starring one of my clients.
The last time I was excited was...
When I bought a house on an island.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Cars, trains, planes, boats.
I really wish I had...
Learned Chinese when I was young.
I really wish I hadn't...
Taken fipple flute lessons.
The worst thing about me is...
I love animals.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne