Group chief marketing officer
(020) 7345 3524
10 Cabot Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 4QB
Date of birth
7 July 1966
The best thing about my job is...
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Less is more.
The best advice I've ever had is...
If in doubt, do something.
If I was 21 again, I would...
I would learn to drink.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When my predictive text changed my name to "Juicy Melcham".
The last time I was excited was...
Waiting for The Black Eyed Peas to come on stage.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Focused, friendly and fast.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
A house in the country.
I really wish I hadn't...
Dressed up as a pirate at an agency party.
The worst thing about me is...
Obsessive compulsive disorder.
You might not know this but I'm...
A big Michael Jackson fan.
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building