Group chief marketing officer
(020) 7345 3524
10 Cabot Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 4QB
Date of birth
7 July 1966
The best thing about my job is...
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Less is more.
The best advice I've ever had is...
If in doubt, do something.
If I was 21 again, I would...
I would learn to drink.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When my predictive text changed my name to "Juicy Melcham".
The last time I was excited was...
Waiting for The Black Eyed Peas to come on stage.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Focused, friendly and fast.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
A house in the country.
I really wish I hadn't...
Dressed up as a pirate at an agency party.
The worst thing about me is...
Obsessive compulsive disorder.
You might not know this but I'm...
A big Michael Jackson fan.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned