Group chief marketing officer
(020) 7345 3524
10 Cabot Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 4QB
Date of birth
7 July 1966
The best thing about my job is...
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Less is more.
The best advice I've ever had is...
If in doubt, do something.
If I was 21 again, I would...
I would learn to drink.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When my predictive text changed my name to "Juicy Melcham".
The last time I was excited was...
Waiting for The Black Eyed Peas to come on stage.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Focused, friendly and fast.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
A house in the country.
I really wish I hadn't...
Dressed up as a pirate at an agency party.
The worst thing about me is...
Obsessive compulsive disorder.
You might not know this but I'm...
A big Michael Jackson fan.
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy