Chairman andchief executive
+1 212 237 4940.
Worldwide Plaza, 309 West 49th Street, New York, NY 10019
1st January 1957
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Stop my teenage daughters from driving.
Everything I know about marketing, I learnt from rock 'n' roll.
Westchester Men's Hockey League, Silwanoy Golf Club, Facebook.
Desert island objects
My wife, Chris, and my daughters, Claire and Alison.
The former Canadian Prime Minister Pierre Elliot Trudeau. A man with big ideas and a lot of style.
The New York Times, Mojo, Sirius Radio, YouTube.
Biggest risk taken
Playing ice hockey after the age of 50.
Any day without airport security.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Richard Gere (no gerbil jokes).
2004, chairman and chief executive, OgilvyOne Worldwide; 2002, first chairman of Ogilvy's Global brand community; 1994, president, Ogilvy Canada.
Playing the harmonica.
Best job outside advertising
Selling courses in hypnosis, auto-mechanics and bartending while at university.
The O&M stalwart took on the global OgilvyOne mantle back in 2004, and he has steered the network on a steady course ever since. However, the old style rock 'n' roller keeps a low profile on the global industry stage.
Most expensive purchase
A red Gibson Les Paul guitar from the Eric Clapton Crossroads auction.
Why are you good at what you do?
I am good at connecting ideas and people.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- SOCIAL MEDIA SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - WEST END - TO £29,000 D Salt £28000 - £29000 per annum + excellent benefits!!, London
- Global Market Launch Manager Stopgap competitive + excellent benefits, Surrey
- B2B Campaign Manager UK Stopgap competitive + benefits, Surrey
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure