CHI & Partners
+44 (0)20 7462 8547.
7 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1LY
1st January 1969
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Desert island objects
Knife, a box of matches, and Sky+.
The Daily Telegraph; Esquire; The X Factor; BBC; bbc.co.uk.
Biggest risk taken
Borrowing my big brother's "special" videos without asking.
Walking my dog on Whitstable Beach with my family, followed by lunch at the Whitstable Oyster Fishery Company.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Creative director, Clarke Hooper; creative director, Proximity London; founding partner, Hall Moore CHI; founding partner, CHI & Partners.
I have the voice of an angel.
Best job outside advertising
With the CHI & Partners stake in Hall Moore CHI increasing to 100 per cent, Moore should now be sitting pretty. It'll be interesting to see just how WPP's network influence affects the humorous creative's remit. Hopefully, he'll be a bit better placed to flex his creative muscles than he has been in the past.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I never give up.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Freelance Role, £300 a day. DRTV / TV ATL role MODA consult £300 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director / Group Account Director - Maternity Cover Integrated Role MODA consult £60k - £65k pro rata salary, Central London - Great Soho Location
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director - Maternity Cover ATL / TV Role MODA consult £42k - £45k pro rata salary, Central London - Great Soho Location