CHI & Partners
+44 (0)20 7462 8547.
7 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1LY
1st January 1969
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Desert island objects
Knife, a box of matches, and Sky+.
The Daily Telegraph; Esquire; The X Factor; BBC; bbc.co.uk.
Biggest risk taken
Borrowing my big brother's "special" videos without asking.
Walking my dog on Whitstable Beach with my family, followed by lunch at the Whitstable Oyster Fishery Company.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Creative director, Clarke Hooper; creative director, Proximity London; founding partner, Hall Moore CHI; founding partner, CHI & Partners.
I have the voice of an angel.
Best job outside advertising
With the CHI & Partners stake in Hall Moore CHI increasing to 100 per cent, Moore should now be sitting pretty. It'll be interesting to see just how WPP's network influence affects the humorous creative's remit. Hopefully, he'll be a bit better placed to flex his creative muscles than he has been in the past.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I never give up.
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER 70% DIGITAL 30% PRINT #HTML #INTERNALCOMMS Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne