+44 (0)20 7806 5165.
5 Golden Square, London, W1F 9BS
1st January 1970
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Does cycling to work and recycling count?
My parents (is there any choice?).
Soho House, Third Space, Advertising Cliche Society.
BlackBerry (delivers misplaced sense of self-importance).
Desert island objects
Sand wedge, BlackBerry, football.
Al Gore, for the tenacity to get over "that" election and come back stronger.
The Observer, Campaign, Peep Show, Radio 4, bbc.co.uk.
Biggest risk taken
Driving to school the day that I failed my driving test.
Take a phone call confirming a huge pitch win; spend a sunny day in Richmond Park with family, early evening golf at Sunningdale with Tiger, chopper to Paris for dinner.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
George Clooney (Phillip Schofield, if there are budgetary issues).
Bartle Bogle Hegarty, silver Pencil for Swinton Radio ad; WCRS, working on Orange; Mother, on "Trust Boots" and with some entertaining people; WCRS pt II, getting to be managing director of my favourite agency.
Best job outside advertising
Shop assistant, Ryman.
Orr spent the last quarter of the year running the agency in the absence of the pregnant Debbie Klein, and, despite a reputation as a quiet man, he has really grasped this chance to shine by pushing the agency to finish another stunning year on a high note, creatively and in new business.
Most expensive purchase
Holidays (usually ones involving crap weather).
Why are you good at what you do?
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Client/Media Agency role -Business Director -Publishing Client Ultimate Asset £65000 - £70000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Senior Agency Sales - Video Advertising Aspire £40000 - £60000 per annum + 50% commission, London
- Account Director - Off Oxford Street Agency Fill Recruitment to £55k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., London (Central), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline