+44 (0)20 7806 5165.
5 Golden Square, London, W1F 9BS
1st January 1970
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Does cycling to work and recycling count?
My parents (is there any choice?).
Soho House, Third Space, Advertising Cliche Society.
BlackBerry (delivers misplaced sense of self-importance).
Desert island objects
Sand wedge, BlackBerry, football.
Al Gore, for the tenacity to get over "that" election and come back stronger.
The Observer, Campaign, Peep Show, Radio 4, bbc.co.uk.
Biggest risk taken
Driving to school the day that I failed my driving test.
Take a phone call confirming a huge pitch win; spend a sunny day in Richmond Park with family, early evening golf at Sunningdale with Tiger, chopper to Paris for dinner.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
George Clooney (Phillip Schofield, if there are budgetary issues).
Bartle Bogle Hegarty, silver Pencil for Swinton Radio ad; WCRS, working on Orange; Mother, on "Trust Boots" and with some entertaining people; WCRS pt II, getting to be managing director of my favourite agency.
Best job outside advertising
Shop assistant, Ryman.
Orr spent the last quarter of the year running the agency in the absence of the pregnant Debbie Klein, and, despite a reputation as a quiet man, he has really grasped this chance to shine by pushing the agency to finish another stunning year on a high note, creatively and in new business.
Most expensive purchase
Holidays (usually ones involving crap weather).
Why are you good at what you do?
- Senior Project Manager Zebra People £40000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Brand Strategist- Freelance createselect Market Rate, London (Greater)
- Client Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy Negotiable, London
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £28000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote