Chairman and chief executive
BBDO Europe, Middle East & Africa
+44 (0)20 7616 3498.
151 Marylebone Road, , London, NW1 5QE
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
By trying not to fly (and planting a hedge).
Joan Bennett (my grandmother).
Thirty Club, MGGB. Badlands (the unofficial Bruce Springsteen fanclub).
Desert island objects
The Fedden, our family photo 'Yearbooks', my iPod.
Gladstone. I met my wife studying him.
The Guardian, Private Eye, Ten O'Clock News (with Fiona Bruce), I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue, Listen Again.
Biggest risk taken
Contesting my WPP contract.
One with no flying (and a bit of hedge-tending).
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Either of my sons. Or Telly Savalas.
Managing director, JWT London; chief executive, PPGH/JWT Amsterdam; global strategy director, JWT; cheif executive, Ammirati Puris Lintas London; partner, Leader Branding Practice, McKinsey & Co; chief executive, Y&R Europe.
I make a passable bookshelf.
Best job outside advertising
Running my own letterpress business.
Eccleshare seems to finally be getting to grips with and successfully herding the cats of the BBDO network. No mean feat in any sense.
Most expensive purchase
A Mary Fedden still-life.
Why are you good at what you do?
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne