Chairman and chief executive
BBDO Europe, Middle East & Africa
+44 (0)20 7616 3498.
151 Marylebone Road, , London, NW1 5QE
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
By trying not to fly (and planting a hedge).
Joan Bennett (my grandmother).
Thirty Club, MGGB. Badlands (the unofficial Bruce Springsteen fanclub).
Desert island objects
The Fedden, our family photo 'Yearbooks', my iPod.
Gladstone. I met my wife studying him.
The Guardian, Private Eye, Ten O'Clock News (with Fiona Bruce), I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue, Listen Again.
Biggest risk taken
Contesting my WPP contract.
One with no flying (and a bit of hedge-tending).
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Either of my sons. Or Telly Savalas.
Managing director, JWT London; chief executive, PPGH/JWT Amsterdam; global strategy director, JWT; cheif executive, Ammirati Puris Lintas London; partner, Leader Branding Practice, McKinsey & Co; chief executive, Y&R Europe.
I make a passable bookshelf.
Best job outside advertising
Running my own letterpress business.
Eccleshare seems to finally be getting to grips with and successfully herding the cats of the BBDO network. No mean feat in any sense.
Most expensive purchase
A Mary Fedden still-life.
Why are you good at what you do?
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Senior Sales Account Manager - Entertainment / Music / Fashion Brands Silverdrum to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Social Media Manager, Freelance, £200 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £200 per day, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned