Chairman and chief executive
BBDO Europe, Middle East & Africa
+44 (0)20 7616 3498.
151 Marylebone Road, , London, NW1 5QE
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
By trying not to fly (and planting a hedge).
Joan Bennett (my grandmother).
Thirty Club, MGGB. Badlands (the unofficial Bruce Springsteen fanclub).
Desert island objects
The Fedden, our family photo 'Yearbooks', my iPod.
Gladstone. I met my wife studying him.
The Guardian, Private Eye, Ten O'Clock News (with Fiona Bruce), I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue, Listen Again.
Biggest risk taken
Contesting my WPP contract.
One with no flying (and a bit of hedge-tending).
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Either of my sons. Or Telly Savalas.
Managing director, JWT London; chief executive, PPGH/JWT Amsterdam; global strategy director, JWT; cheif executive, Ammirati Puris Lintas London; partner, Leader Branding Practice, McKinsey & Co; chief executive, Y&R Europe.
I make a passable bookshelf.
Best job outside advertising
Running my own letterpress business.
Eccleshare seems to finally be getting to grips with and successfully herding the cats of the BBDO network. No mean feat in any sense.
Most expensive purchase
A Mary Fedden still-life.
Why are you good at what you do?
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- SEO Analyst - Technical Ultimate Asset £24000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Digital Account Executive - £34K Ultimate Asset £30000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Product Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: healthcare, bonus, product discount, Nottingham
- Digital Marketing Executive Direct Recruitment £30,000, London (Greater)
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control