Advertising Standards Boards of Finance
+44 (0)20 7580 7071.
5th Floor, 21 Berners Street, London, W1T 3LP
15th July 1937
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Garrick Club, Reform Club, Thirty, Solus, The Groucho Club, Harry's Bar.
Hate all gadgets.
Desert island objects
Laptop, Champagne, my wife.
Winston Churchill. We have the same name.
The Times and The Guardian, New Humanist, Have I Got News For You, Radio 4, WARC.
Biggest risk taken
Leaving the top job at Ted Bates to found Delaney Fletcher Delaney, which became Delaney Fletcher Bozell.
Writing, preferably a book from morning until night.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Don't be daft.
Founded and became the chairman of Fletcher Shelton Delaney and Delaney Fletcher Bozell agencies. Chairman and chief executive of Ted Bates UK Group. Chairman of Advertising Association, president of IPA and chairman of WARC.
I am quite old.
Best job outside advertising
Chairman of The Royal Institution.
The UK ad industry's "History Man". Fletcher has been there, done it and holds firm, if not always popular views, which he continues to commit to print. Powers of Persuasion: The Halcyon Days of British Advertising is his latest tome.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I am quite old.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PPC Specialist - Amazing Digital Brand ADLIB £22k - £28k, Bristol
- Research Executive Hasson Associates £23000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant