Advertising Standards Boards of Finance
+44 (0)20 7580 7071.
5th Floor, 21 Berners Street, London, W1T 3LP
15th July 1937
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Garrick Club, Reform Club, Thirty, Solus, The Groucho Club, Harry's Bar.
Hate all gadgets.
Desert island objects
Laptop, Champagne, my wife.
Winston Churchill. We have the same name.
The Times and The Guardian, New Humanist, Have I Got News For You, Radio 4, WARC.
Biggest risk taken
Leaving the top job at Ted Bates to found Delaney Fletcher Delaney, which became Delaney Fletcher Bozell.
Writing, preferably a book from morning until night.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Don't be daft.
Founded and became the chairman of Fletcher Shelton Delaney and Delaney Fletcher Bozell agencies. Chairman and chief executive of Ted Bates UK Group. Chairman of Advertising Association, president of IPA and chairman of WARC.
I am quite old.
Best job outside advertising
Chairman of The Royal Institution.
The UK ad industry's "History Man". Fletcher has been there, done it and holds firm, if not always popular views, which he continues to commit to print. Powers of Persuasion: The Halcyon Days of British Advertising is his latest tome.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I am quite old.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Junior Data Analyst SYLEX Recruitment £17000 - £20000 per annum, London
- Art Director / Designer / Copywriter AF Selection £25,000 - £30,000, West Midlands Region
- Senior Digital Project Manager - Agency Purple Consultancy £55000 - £60000 per annum, London