+44 (0)20 7806 5000.
5 Golden Square, London, W1F 9BS
12th September 1968
Fantasy business partner
Carol Vorderman. She's good with numbers.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Walk, run, cycle.
GE, RS, LBW, SAE.
NFT, Tate, Groucho and a tennis club.
Desert island objects
Bat, ball, stereo (batteries included).
The Guardian, Monocle, Grey's Anatomy, Radio 2, 6 Music.
Biggest risk taken
I really don't know.
At home with my wife and dog.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Woody Allen. At least he would make it interesting.
Pick of the week.
James P Sullivan.
Best job outside advertising
Managing a night club. Laughter, tears and fights.
Under the tutelage of Leon Jaume, and given the chance to get his teeth into a major account, Elliot, along with creative partner Luke Williamson, has really started to come of age at WCRS and build on the talent he showed at Mother.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I have a silly head.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Planner Dot-Gap £30k, London Central
- Affiliate Account Director Dot-Gap £45k , London Central
- Display Account Director Dot-Gap £45k , London Central
- Creative Digital / Print Artworker AF Selection £24,000 - £30,000, Nottinghamshire