+44 (0)20 7806 5000.
5 Golden Square, London, W1F 9BS
12th September 1968
Fantasy business partner
Carol Vorderman. She's good with numbers.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Walk, run, cycle.
GE, RS, LBW, SAE.
NFT, Tate, Groucho and a tennis club.
Desert island objects
Bat, ball, stereo (batteries included).
The Guardian, Monocle, Grey's Anatomy, Radio 2, 6 Music.
Biggest risk taken
I really don't know.
At home with my wife and dog.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Woody Allen. At least he would make it interesting.
Pick of the week.
James P Sullivan.
Best job outside advertising
Managing a night club. Laughter, tears and fights.
Under the tutelage of Leon Jaume, and given the chance to get his teeth into a major account, Elliot, along with creative partner Luke Williamson, has really started to come of age at WCRS and build on the talent he showed at Mother.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I have a silly head.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of New Business to £70,000. Film & Commercials agency. London EC1 Mark Paine Recruitment to £70,000, EC1
- Production Editor - £33,000. Premium publishing and brand agency. WC2 London Mark Paine Recruitment to £33,000 plus benefits/ healthcare & dental care., WC2A 1AE, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years