+44 (0)20 7806 5000.
5 Golden Square, London, W1F 9BS
12th September 1968
Fantasy business partner
Carol Vorderman. She's good with numbers.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Walk, run, cycle.
GE, RS, LBW, SAE.
NFT, Tate, Groucho and a tennis club.
Desert island objects
Bat, ball, stereo (batteries included).
The Guardian, Monocle, Grey's Anatomy, Radio 2, 6 Music.
Biggest risk taken
I really don't know.
At home with my wife and dog.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Woody Allen. At least he would make it interesting.
Pick of the week.
James P Sullivan.
Best job outside advertising
Managing a night club. Laughter, tears and fights.
Under the tutelage of Leon Jaume, and given the chance to get his teeth into a major account, Elliot, along with creative partner Luke Williamson, has really started to come of age at WCRS and build on the talent he showed at Mother.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I have a silly head.
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Junior Global Strategist Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Designer fishtank £25000 - £28000 per annum, West London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER CHARITY & EDUCATION Barker Graves Up to £35k + bens, North London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building