Former marketing director
1st January 1956
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I tread lightly.
Bright, sparky people.
The 30 Club, MGGB, Solus, The Carlton and The East India.
Sadly, my new BlackBerry.
Desert island objects
My room card, a towel and sunscreen.
"Admire" is such a challenging word.
The Times, This Week, Classic FM, Google.
Biggest risk taken
Filling in this damn form.
A decent lunch, in the sun, with old friends.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Some out-of-work actor? with hair.
Joined Britvic in 1997. Previously with Unilever, Danone and Vileda.
Professor Albus Dumbledore.
I am surprisingly good at?
Best job outside advertising
President of The Marketing Society.
Described as solid and professional but a bit pompous, the man behind Tango's iconic advertising took adland aback when he quit as Britvic's marketing director during the summer, after more than 10 years in the job. His experience of brand building and new product development expected to stand him in good stead when it comes to future employment.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
Building shareholder value by building brands.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL STRATEGY MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands
- Account Director - International - Video Tech Business Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, Berkshire
- CRM Executive - £30k - London Salt £25000 - £30000 per annum + bens, London