Former marketing director
1st January 1956
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I tread lightly.
Bright, sparky people.
The 30 Club, MGGB, Solus, The Carlton and The East India.
Sadly, my new BlackBerry.
Desert island objects
My room card, a towel and sunscreen.
"Admire" is such a challenging word.
The Times, This Week, Classic FM, Google.
Biggest risk taken
Filling in this damn form.
A decent lunch, in the sun, with old friends.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Some out-of-work actor? with hair.
Joined Britvic in 1997. Previously with Unilever, Danone and Vileda.
Professor Albus Dumbledore.
I am surprisingly good at?
Best job outside advertising
President of The Marketing Society.
Described as solid and professional but a bit pompous, the man behind Tango's iconic advertising took adland aback when he quit as Britvic's marketing director during the summer, after more than 10 years in the job. His experience of brand building and new product development expected to stand him in good stead when it comes to future employment.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
Building shareholder value by building brands.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Digital Project Director Twist Recruitment £55000.00 - £650000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned