Former managing director
1st January 1966
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Audi RS4 for sale. Contact details supplied...
My family and closest friends.
The usual haunts 50 St James, Century, Soho HS, Groucho in fact everywhere Mike Andersen is.
My new Audi RS4.
Desert island objects
Wine, iPod, a pretty girl.
Al Gore for environmentalism.
Don't be silly, even sillier, Top Gear, LBC, and now you're being silly again.
Biggest risk taken
Putting my expenses through to Stephen Miron.
With my boys Oli and Freddie anytime, anywhere.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Any of the Gordons, Ramsay or Gekko.
They're not highlights, it's actually grey hair!
Piers Morgan, he has to be fictional.
My PA Hannah.
Best job outside advertising
Trans-Africa truck driver with 25 women passengers.
The impish and amusing Dawe was doing nicely at Heart until Global Radio moved in. Dawe was among the casualties as the new owners launched a clear-out; expect him to look for a return to his old love: television.
Most expensive purchase
This weeks most expensive purchase was Claudine Collins birthday present!.
Why are you good at what you do?
Long-lasting relationships that deliver.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand Client Partners - Leading Media Agency - Global Client Ultimate Asset £70000 - £80000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Comms Planning Manager - Gaming/Entertainment Brand - Media Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Senior Account Manager / Account Manager David Thatcher Recruitment £32-40k dep experience, Surrey