9th June 1943
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Lots of little things, nothing clever.
My father (for better or worse).
Woking FC, MGGB, Pi Capital, E100, Solus.
My bottle opener.
Desert island objects
A pad and a pen, a mobile phone recharged by solar power, an instruction manual on building boats out of sand.
Winston Churchill. He was an egotistical, eccentric, obstinate, multi-talented visionary.
The Times, Christie's Magazine, Sky Sports, Classic FM, wokingfc.co.uk.
Biggest risk taken
Taking the grandchildren away for the weekend.
Bit of advising people I like, a bit of connecting; a bit of pro bono; a bit of LBS brain-stretching, then create a smart business-building opportunity and take a piece of it, then retire to watch a Western with a good bottle of wine.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
1) Messenger. 2) Ad agencies. 3) Media agencies. 4) Brand consultancy. 5) Free agent.
Should be Superman, but it's Inspector Rebus.
There aren't any. I gab about them incessantly.
Best job outside advertising
The best (and worst) is chairing Woking FC.
The grandfather of media had high ambitions for his strategic marketing agency, but found that clients were not as enthusiastic about paying for upstream advice as he'd hoped. Calling it a day was probably one of the toughest decisions in Ingram's illustrious career, but don't expect him to head for retirement any time soon.
Most expensive purchase
The Elizabeth Frink sculpture, "Walking Madonna".
Why are you good at what you do?
I join up the dots very quickly.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Print & Digital Designer Michael Page Digital £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Client Director Daniel Marks London $130-180K salary (depending on experience), New York (City) (US)
- Global Strategy Director - New York Daniel Marks London $150-200K salary (depending on experience), New York (City) (US)
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure