20th March 1968
Fantasy business partner
David Golding and Ben Priest.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Obsessive recycling, eco-tricity and running a 15-year-old banger into the ground.
Soho House, Crap Godfathers Club.
Desert island objects
My wife, Victoria, my daughter, Gabriella, my iPod with speakers.
Aung San Suu Kyi, leader of the democracy movement in Burma. Having spent more than 11 of the past 18 years in detention for resisting Burma's military dictatorship, she's a symbol of how peaceful resistance can be powerful.
The Sunday Times, Uncut, Gavin & Stacey, Radio 4, gemm.com.
Biggest risk taken
Making fantasy flesh.
Drink sangria in the park and later, when it gets dark, we go home?
Who should play you in the film of your life?
The postroom at Bates, graduate at Ogilvy, chief executive at Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R.
Best job outside advertising
Ski guide on a gap year.
After getting oh-so-near to the Agency of the Year crown last year, Murphy decided that instead of going for it again with Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R he would jump ship and start his own agency. After six months of pruning flowers he is chomping at the bit to get started. He is guaranteed to be central to much of the industry news for the coming 12 months.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
A combination of vaulting ambition and crushing self doubt.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Stopgap £45000 - £50000 per annum, South East England
- Marketing Manager (Digital and Offline) Stopgap £40000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus Potential , Oxfordshire
- Content and Social PR Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Manchester
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood