20th March 1968
Fantasy business partner
David Golding and Ben Priest.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Obsessive recycling, eco-tricity and running a 15-year-old banger into the ground.
Soho House, Crap Godfathers Club.
Desert island objects
My wife, Victoria, my daughter, Gabriella, my iPod with speakers.
Aung San Suu Kyi, leader of the democracy movement in Burma. Having spent more than 11 of the past 18 years in detention for resisting Burma's military dictatorship, she's a symbol of how peaceful resistance can be powerful.
The Sunday Times, Uncut, Gavin & Stacey, Radio 4, gemm.com.
Biggest risk taken
Making fantasy flesh.
Drink sangria in the park and later, when it gets dark, we go home?
Who should play you in the film of your life?
The postroom at Bates, graduate at Ogilvy, chief executive at Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R.
Best job outside advertising
Ski guide on a gap year.
After getting oh-so-near to the Agency of the Year crown last year, Murphy decided that instead of going for it again with Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R he would jump ship and start his own agency. After six months of pruning flowers he is chomping at the bit to get started. He is guaranteed to be central to much of the industry news for the coming 12 months.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
A combination of vaulting ambition and crushing self doubt.
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER / ACCOUNT DIRECTOR- PERMANENT & CONTRACT ROLES Royds Raphael £40K - £55K / £180-£250+DAY RATE, London
- Head Of Propositions Development Ball & Hoolahan £85,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Brand Ambassador Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 p.a., South East England
- STRATEGIC ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for Brand Agency - CONTRACT & PERMANENT Royds Raphael Salary £60k-£70k - CONTRACT OR PERMANENT, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency Royds Raphael £30k-£37k + neg + great bens!, London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile