I don't work
16th April 1956
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Since I'm writing this mid-flight, the engines on the A320 Airbus.
Desert island objects
A helicopter, a motor launch and someone who could drive both.
Rudy Giuliano, for reclaiming New York's streets and setting an example during 9/11.
The Daily Telegraph, World Soccer, The Sopranos, BBC World Service, www.ole.clarin.com/estadisticas/primeraa/a2007/fixture.html.
Biggest risk taken
I once jumped off a moving train.
Spent out of earshot of English people.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
George Clooney. No, make that Rosemary Clooney.
Creative director at Ogilvy & Mather Direct, co-founder and creative partner at HPT Brand Response and at Harrison Troughton Wunderman.
Axel Heyst from Conrad's Victory.
Knowing who Rosemary Clooney is.
Best job outside advertising
Wunderman's worldwide creative director.
There's no denying that Harrison's enigmatic presence in the direct marketing industry has been missed since his departure from HTW. But by all accounts, this is not the last we'll see of Harrison. Rumours are rife about a potential book in the offing, but who knows which of Harrison's fascinations will make the cut: the Italian-American Mafia or creativity in direct marketing? Watch this space.
Most expensive purchase
A 2,700-year-old Phoenician ring.
Why are you good at what you do?
I can concentrate better than most people.
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne