I don't work
16th April 1956
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Since I'm writing this mid-flight, the engines on the A320 Airbus.
Desert island objects
A helicopter, a motor launch and someone who could drive both.
Rudy Giuliano, for reclaiming New York's streets and setting an example during 9/11.
The Daily Telegraph, World Soccer, The Sopranos, BBC World Service, www.ole.clarin.com/estadisticas/primeraa/a2007/fixture.html.
Biggest risk taken
I once jumped off a moving train.
Spent out of earshot of English people.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
George Clooney. No, make that Rosemary Clooney.
Creative director at Ogilvy & Mather Direct, co-founder and creative partner at HPT Brand Response and at Harrison Troughton Wunderman.
Axel Heyst from Conrad's Victory.
Knowing who Rosemary Clooney is.
Best job outside advertising
Wunderman's worldwide creative director.
There's no denying that Harrison's enigmatic presence in the direct marketing industry has been missed since his departure from HTW. But by all accounts, this is not the last we'll see of Harrison. Rumours are rife about a potential book in the offing, but who knows which of Harrison's fascinations will make the cut: the Italian-American Mafia or creativity in direct marketing? Watch this space.
Most expensive purchase
A 2,700-year-old Phoenician ring.
Why are you good at what you do?
I can concentrate better than most people.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- New Business Development Director Stonor £60,000 - £70,000 plus car, Buckinghamshire
- Production Manager - Brand Experience - £upto£50K Stonor £Dependent on experience , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned