+44 (0)20 7780 4786
1 St John’s Lane, London, EC1M
1st May 1973
Who Needs Action When You Got Words by Plan B.
The Professor: Arsene Wenger at Arsenal by Myles Palmer.
Breakfast radio show
XFM with Lauren Laverne.
AKQA and prior to that Apple.
At last count there are around 480 people in the family.
Nike's 'revolution in motion' featuring The Beatles song
AKQA being named Agency of the Year in the UK and US at the same time
Most humbling experience
My burning ambition when I was younger was to work for Apple. Aged 17 that dream came true, and I got an amazing chance to learn on the inside from a company that I have always loved from the outside. Apple's education and influence has been with me ever since. Recently Steve Jobs, Apple's boss, said: 'Don't let the noise of others' opinion drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.' Sir Richard Branson also has a motto which is: 'Scr
Sir Richard Branson.
Depends what's on the cover.
What car do you own
Aston Martin DB9.
What principle defines your working life
AKQA's founding values of innovation, service, quality and thought.
- Global Insight manager | World leading OTC company Elizabeth Norman International £50000 - £60000 per annum + Car + bonus , London
- Analyst / Senior Analyst - Clientside Hasson Associates £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- SENIOR PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, Leicestershire
- DIGITAL STRATEGY MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media