Editor (The Guardian)
+44 (0)20 7239 9644.
119 Farringdon Road, London, EC1R
29th December 1953
On the Beach - Neil Young.
Scoop by Evelyn Waugh.
Breakfast radio show
Cambridge Evening News; The Observer; London Daily News. The Guardian: reporter, diary editor, feature writer, launched Weekend Guardian, G2, Guardian Unlimited. Editor since 1995. Member GNL, GMG Boards, Scott Trust.
Married, two children.
The Guardian 'points of view'.
Taking The Guardian digital and Berliner.
New York Review of Books.
UK Press Gazette.
Most humbling experience
What car do you own
Volvo Estate.Gee whiz.
What principle defines your working life
As heretofore'.The only instruction given to a Guardian editor on appointment.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Modelling Manager Premier Media £30000 - £35000 per annum, East London
- CGI Artist Premier Media £25000 - £30000 per annum, East London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot