Editor (The Guardian)
+44 (0)20 7239 9644.
119 Farringdon Road, London, EC1R
29th December 1953
On the Beach - Neil Young.
Scoop by Evelyn Waugh.
Breakfast radio show
Cambridge Evening News; The Observer; London Daily News. The Guardian: reporter, diary editor, feature writer, launched Weekend Guardian, G2, Guardian Unlimited. Editor since 1995. Member GNL, GMG Boards, Scott Trust.
Married, two children.
The Guardian 'points of view'.
Taking The Guardian digital and Berliner.
New York Review of Books.
UK Press Gazette.
Most humbling experience
What car do you own
Volvo Estate.Gee whiz.
What principle defines your working life
As heretofore'.The only instruction given to a Guardian editor on appointment.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Creative Strategist (commercial) Ultimate Asset £45000 per annum + 40% bonus, London
- B2B Campaign Manager UK Stopgap competitive + benefits, Surrey
- ARTWORKERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED, BRANDING Live Recruitment £competitive, England
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure