Editor (The Guardian)
+44 (0)20 7239 9644.
119 Farringdon Road, London, EC1R
29th December 1953
On the Beach - Neil Young.
Scoop by Evelyn Waugh.
Breakfast radio show
Cambridge Evening News; The Observer; London Daily News. The Guardian: reporter, diary editor, feature writer, launched Weekend Guardian, G2, Guardian Unlimited. Editor since 1995. Member GNL, GMG Boards, Scott Trust.
Married, two children.
The Guardian 'points of view'.
Taking The Guardian digital and Berliner.
New York Review of Books.
UK Press Gazette.
Most humbling experience
What car do you own
Volvo Estate.Gee whiz.
What principle defines your working life
As heretofore'.The only instruction given to a Guardian editor on appointment.
- Junior Global Strategist Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Designer fishtank £25000 - £28000 per annum, West London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER CHARITY & EDUCATION Barker Graves Up to £35k + bens, North London
- Unity Artist - Busy Studio ADLIB £30000 - £40000 per annum, Gloucestershire
- Account Director become £45k-£60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building