+49 30 695 807 11.
4th April 1949
Tool's 10,000 Days.
The Five Rings by Musashi.
Breakfast radio show
Started as a trainee at Gramm & Grey 1976; in 1988, became the chief executive of the newly established MediaCom Germany; in 2002, appointed chief executive of MediaCom Worldwide.
The New York Times.
Wife; two sons.
The latest Audi commercials - always innovative.
My brand-new Nokia N73.
Hopefully: team playing with my colleagues (as the opposite of ego playing).
Most humbling experience
Most politicians work for their ego, not for their constituents.
Steve Jobs, because he created a totally new communication channel with the iPod.
The Sunday New York Times.
Curb Your Enthusiasm.
What car do you own
What principle defines your working life
The next thing is always the most exciting.
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44