marketing and innovation director (Europe)
+44 (0)20 8978 6654.
Lakeside Drive, Park Royal, London, NW10 7HQ
19th February 1967
American Idiot - Green Day.
The Magus - John Fowles.
Breakfast radio show
Don't listen to one.
Eight years at Bass PLC; ten years at Diageo. Various UK, regional and global marketing jobs including senior brand manager, Pepsi, 1991-1993; marketing manager ,Carling, 1994-1996; marketing controller, Guinness, 1996-1999; global brand director, Smirnoff and rum, 2000-2004; GB marketing director, 2004-2006.
Wife Helen; sons Tom (nine),Will (six) and Charlie (three).
Building a bookcase without swearing.
Most humbling experience
The Sunday Times.
What car do you own
What principle defines your working life
Give your best, trust people, keep it simple.
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne