marketing and innovation director (Europe)
+44 (0)20 8978 6654.
Lakeside Drive, Park Royal, London, NW10 7HQ
19th February 1967
American Idiot - Green Day.
The Magus - John Fowles.
Breakfast radio show
Don't listen to one.
Eight years at Bass PLC; ten years at Diageo. Various UK, regional and global marketing jobs including senior brand manager, Pepsi, 1991-1993; marketing manager ,Carling, 1994-1996; marketing controller, Guinness, 1996-1999; global brand director, Smirnoff and rum, 2000-2004; GB marketing director, 2004-2006.
Wife Helen; sons Tom (nine),Will (six) and Charlie (three).
Building a bookcase without swearing.
Most humbling experience
The Sunday Times.
What car do you own
What principle defines your working life
Give your best, trust people, keep it simple.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ASPIRING ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES, SKILLED ACCOUNT MANAGERS & ACCOMPL Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Planning Director, £100k - £120k (could be more). Leading top 10 ATL / Advertising Agency MODA consult £100k - £120k, possibly more for the right candidate, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned