marketing and innovation director (Europe)
+44 (0)20 8978 6654.
Lakeside Drive, Park Royal, London, NW10 7HQ
19th February 1967
American Idiot - Green Day.
The Magus - John Fowles.
Breakfast radio show
Don't listen to one.
Eight years at Bass PLC; ten years at Diageo. Various UK, regional and global marketing jobs including senior brand manager, Pepsi, 1991-1993; marketing manager ,Carling, 1994-1996; marketing controller, Guinness, 1996-1999; global brand director, Smirnoff and rum, 2000-2004; GB marketing director, 2004-2006.
Wife Helen; sons Tom (nine),Will (six) and Charlie (three).
Building a bookcase without swearing.
Most humbling experience
The Sunday Times.
What car do you own
What principle defines your working life
Give your best, trust people, keep it simple.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Digital Project manager, Digital Agency, £35K Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Freelance Creative Producer - Creative Agency's Source £200 - £300 per day, London
- Senior Project Manager - Digital Agency £50K Source £45000 - £53000 per annum, London
- Editor Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, West Yorkshire