+44 (0)1488 669 000+44 (0)20 7307 3179.
10 Stephen Mews, London, W1T
1st February 1953
Untold Stories by Alan Bennett.
Breakfast radio show
IPC Newspapers; JWT; BMP Business; Energis; Agency Insight.
The Daily Telegraph, although I do not like the idea of owner-controlled editorial.
Wife Mel; son Harry; daughters Edwina and Cecily.
Cogswell and Harrison 12.0 Bore shotgun made in the 20s.
Appearing on the West End stage as Cliff Richard.
Most humbling experience
Tommy - freelance gardener aged 80-ish.
The Sunday Times, The Sunday Telegraph.
None, really can't think of anything I like other than sport.
What car do you own
Mercedes S, Mitsubishi Shogun, Ford Fiesta.
What principle defines your working life
Keep buggering on.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Stopgap £25000 per annum, London
- Business Director Stopgap £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £24,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood